Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Boarding school RP

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, there are 8 main characters. All friends. Here's what it's about: There'a a new boarding school in Florida. (Miami.) There are seven friends, and one kid they want to know more about cause he/she is shy and mysterious. So just make up a character, one or two shy people, but only one can be the kid everybody in the group needs to know about. Here's my character: Name: Layla Fredrickson Age: 14 Hair: Red Eyes: Black-ish brown-ish Face: Pale, freckles Personality: Out going, hyper, sensitive, and smart. Hates it when people underestimate her. She's really weird and freaky, and she dresses... bold. She wears bright colors and pink lipbalm. She's very strong, (or likes to beleive she is) and is very sporty. (Not in a good way.) She is also very intense and one of a kind!

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

Boarding school RP

Posted By:
redruby13 Lock
redruby13
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ella Giordano Age: 14 Hair: Blonde Eyes: Dark blue Face: Wears a lot of makeup Personality: The rich girl, smart, classy, snobby sometimes. Her father is best friends with the guy who founded the boarding school. Always tries to be the best at everything.

Boarding school RP

Posted By:
pmeltp
pmeltp
StarStarStarStarStar
name: miss patrick peter age :16 hair :brown eyes: blue face: pale alot of frekles personality:the cool girl good at soccer and bassball is kinda rich is the populer girl trys to be good at all the thing her dad does! Edited by: pmeltp on June 07 at 12:55 PM Edited by: pmeltp on June 07 at 12:59 PM

I could tell you her favorite colors blue
She loves to argue, born on the first
Her Brothers are silly and mean, she has her father's eyes
And if you ask her if She loved me,She'd lie:
My crush sang this to me!
My crush loves blue and so do I only cause he does
I will survive I'll wait here for you,

Boarding school RP

Posted By:
Connect.the.Dots.
Connect.the.Dots.
StarStarStarStar
I'll be a shy kid...

Name: Isabella Bliss
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Shining Gray
Face: Pale, with a scar underneath her right eye
Personality: Shy, loves to read, secretive, likes to write, smart but gets bad grades. Hates people who try to get her to talk when she doesn't want to. She sits in the back of the classroom, and barely raises her hand.

Boarding school RP

Posted By:
eminemfan63_1251342 Lock
eminemfan63_1251342
StarStarStarStar
Josh Bliss older brother of isabella bliss 15 goth hates wannabes

Listen to your heart fly. It’s fluttering like a hummingbird’s wings. Are you all right?

Boarding school RP

Posted By:
Connect.the.Dots.
Connect.the.Dots.
StarStarStarStar

"eminemfan63" wrote:

Josh Bliss
older brother of isabella bliss
15 goth hates wannabes

Yay I have an older brother xD

Boarding school RP

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Eleanor Redd. Age: 14 Hair: Sandy blonde, short and spiky. Eyes: Pale blue. Face: Pale, heart-shaped, button-nose. Personality: Total Tom-boy. English, Outgoing, immature at times, "one of the guys". Has a strong passion for sports - especially "football" (soccer in America). She moved to USA after her father got a job offer when she was ten, and she settled right in. Hates it when people are too girly. Doesn't understand why anyone would be caught dead wearing dresses, skirts or make-up. Loves a good book, but would rather be outside venturing the unknown. Has a passion for baggy clothing. [:

Boarding school RP

Posted By:
Connect.the.Dots.
Connect.the.Dots.
StarStarStarStar
We need one more!

Boarding school RP

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar

"Connect.the.Dots." wrote:

We need one more!

Come on people!

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

Boarding school RP

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
okay, I'm Kay,: 13, very strange, always noticed, hardly ever wants to be, wonderful singer and actress, but mostly just shies away. Edited by: animal_lover99 on June 07 at 11:51 AM

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

latest videos