Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Drama RP

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
ok, this RP is gonna be a bit different than others. Instead of getting characters, then starting, we'll pick up characters along the way. if you want to join just put *new character* (and yes, it has to be in stars), then put in your description, and go along with the story, kk? Story: We are at a boarding school I'm not sure what happens yet, It'll build up, though. Character: Name: Stacey, Age: 12, likes: chocolate books, friends, adventure, animals, etc. dislikes: meanies, war, yams, fire, any squishy foods (except mashed potatoes, nacho cheese, and ice cream) *skipping rope* Hm..... I wonder if my friends can come to my dorm tonight....

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

Drama RP

Posted By:
koolkidlol7
koolkidlol7
StarStar
*new character* Character: Name:Megan (Meg), Age: 11, likes: Chocolate, horror films, opera, drama, art, etc, dislikes: bullies, prissy pink people, any meat, most sports (except dancing) Father died 2 years ago-mean mother sent her to the boarding school.

Drama RP

Posted By:
lilypad3639_1089039 Lock
lilypad3639_1089039
StarStarStarStar
*New Character* .Name: Ava .Appearance: Long blond hair, soft grey eyes, pale clear skin, tall, almost always looking down .Age: 13 .Likes: Music, singing, acting, religion, reading, anything blue, friendly people, Mitchel Musso, Taylor Swift, Twilight and mashed potatoes .Dislikes: Bullies, the color red, white bread, boring books, death, Twilight-haters, Music-Haters, and pessimistic people .Personality: Ava is shy, except when she's on stage. When she's on stage, ahe is completely outgoing. She's an amazing singer and actress, and strongly loyal to her friends. Even though it's tough to get her to open up, when she becomes friends with someone, she opens up completely. Tends to be withdrawn, and has a major secret, but no one, even her best friend, knows what it is Family died a few years ago, and the State sent her there because they didn't want to have to deal with finding her a family to stay with. Edited by: lilypad3639 on June 09 at 12:32 PM Edited by: lilypad3639 on June 09 at 01:16 PM

Vampires will forever rule the Earth
Love will always win
I will always FAIL EPICLY

Drama RP

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
*New Character* Name: Eleanor. Age: Thirteen. Appearance: Eye Colour~ Baby blue. Hair Colour~ Dirty-blonde. Height~ 5'2. Size~Slim (not skinny, slim Wink) Personality: Keeps to herself most of the time, doesn't enjoy being bothered. Is an only child, and hates it when her parents spoil her. She convinced her parents to let her go to this boarding school - the secret reason: to get away from them and their "I-Must-Spoil-My-Child"-ness. She loves to read, and write. She'd rather have one true friend than twenty false ones && she doesn't want a relationship either. She loves the colours black && dark purple, and hates any bright colours. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [sits on bench outside girls dorm, writing a poem in notebook]
Something that rhymes with dead . . . said, head, fed, dread. Ah! Dread, perfect. Edited by: XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX on June 09 at 12:51 PM

Drama RP

Posted By:
hottie66023
hottie66023
StarStarStarStar
*New Character* Name:Taylor(Taybear) Age:12 Apperance:Preppy Eye color:Baby Blue Hair:Long medium brown Likes: Chocolate,Neon colors,Oceans,Books,Acting,Gossiping,Jocks,Cheerleading Dislikes: Dull colors,Lakes,Weird people,Nerds,Soccer,Geeks,Keeping mouth shut. Hmmmm I wandering If My friend wants o go shopping with me tonight? Edited by: hottie66023 on June 09 at 12:59 PM

Drama RP

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Natasha Age: 13 Appearance: Unique (In a Good Way) Eye Color: Dark Brown Hair: Long and Dark Brown Likes: Neon, Talking, Cheerleading Dislikes: Black, Silence, Nerds

This is my signature.

Drama RP

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
Hm..... maybe Natasha can come to my dorm..... she'll like the movie I rented.... *calls natasha* "Hey, Natasha you should come over to my dorm for a movie!"

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

Drama RP

Posted By:
hottie66023
hottie66023
StarStarStarStar
*calls stacey* Ummm she wld pro rather cum shopping.

Drama RP

Posted By:
comcutie101
comcutie101
StarStarStarStarStar

"hottie66023" wrote:

*calls stacey* Ummm she wld pro rather cum shopping.

TeeHee. She said cum (=

It''s funny how the strongest people in the morning cry themselves to sleep at night

I''m not the girl next door. I''m the girl across the street!

NEEDED.YOU.BUT.FOUND.THE.STRENGTH.TO.MOVE.ON

He is the cheese to my macaroni, t

Drama RP

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
Taylor's right. Sorry Stacey, but I really need some new shoes

This is my signature.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Things that annoy me

People

Name 1 thing u can't live without

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

Things that annoy me

latest videos