Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Vampires RP

Posted By:
anna bo banna-l Lock
anna bo banna-l
StarStarStarStar
Ok This RP is about Vampires. And how people find out about them and want to kill them. The Vampires don't kill them they just hide.Application v Name: Age: Gender: Whats your Power: Hair: Clothes: Eyes: Personality: Ok so Make a new Character!

Vampires RP

Posted By:
Etrius_1130871 Lock
Etrius_1130871
StarStarStarStar
Name: Vladimir Age: 16 Gender: female Whats your Power: telekinese Hair: black Clothes: black trench coat Eyes: purple Personality: mysterious, very quiet, thinks humans r helarious, loves books, fearless Edited by: Etrius on June 11 at 08:24 AM

Vampires RP

Posted By:
gothgirl7851_1228150 Lock
gothgirl7851_1228150
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Angilina Age: 13 Gender: Female Whats your Power: Future seeing Hair: White with brown ends and side bangs Clothes: A black dress with a ribbion around the wasit,a gothic/emoish style Eyes: Blue when thirsty they are black Personality: Kind,loving, loves to be around other vampires , music is her life,and loves to flirt with guys that she likes Edited by: gothgirl7851 on June 11 at 02:42 PM

Until The Day I Die, I'll Spill My Heart For You.♥

Vampires RP

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Eleanor Age: 13 Gender: Female Whats your Power: Mind Control Hair: Dirty-blonde Clothes: Dark, Punk&&Retro Eyes: Green Personality: Gothic, outgoing but quiet, not a follower, loves books, hates TV, hates stereotypes(can you blame her?). Bleh [:

Vampires RP

Posted By:
AJ 97
AJ 97
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alayna Age 14 Gender female Whats your Power: changes her Face/ avatar Hair: Black Personality: Gothic, Quiet, smiling, always replies to one quetion after a small smile Dress: red and black patterned dress Edited by: AJ 97 on June 11 at 10:31 AM

People will scream, "Anuja Be With Me,Anuja Be With Me!!!!!"

Yeah! they WILL!!!!

Vampires RP

Posted By:
alien500
alien500
StarStarStarStar
Name: (my name or the name of my character?)my name: Caleb; character's name: Joey Age: 11 near 12 Gender:Male Whats Your Power: Strength/Durability Hair:Black(mildly spiked) Clothes:Black Tee, Dark Blue Jeans, Black Sneakers Eyes: Alternate between blue and red Personality:has a strong will, will use his brute force to get what he wants, kinda flirty, doesn't take crap from anybody, is a leader(not a follower) Edited by: alien500 on June 11 at 10:25 AM Edited by: alien500 on June 11 at 10:26 AM

Don't look at me like that. I will punt your skull through your ear and into next week.

Vampires RP

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Samantha A.K.A Sammy Age:16 Gender:Female Whats your Power:Mind Reading Clothes: Sweat pants and a loose tee. Eyes:Light Blue. Personaltiy: nice,sweet,careing,motherly,wants a kid. And my old profile is anna bo banna so i gusse im the maker of this RP Edited by: XxJoannaxX on June 11 at 11:18 AM

):

Vampires RP

Posted By:
gothgirl7851_1228150 Lock
gothgirl7851_1228150
StarStarStarStarStar
So may we begin?

Until The Day I Die, I'll Spill My Heart For You.♥

Vampires RP

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
yes u can start

):

Vampires RP

Posted By:
violet rains strike again
violet rains strike again
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Violet Age: 11 Gender: female Whats your Power: shape shifting Hair: short and purple Clothes: a long loose yellow t-shirt,an oversized blue sweater, and baggy pants Eyes: emerald green Personality: Is usually the happy and optimistic one, get her angry and she'll bite

Ohai (: my name is Faith

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Lyrics for Rude by Magic!

jodha akbar!!!!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos