Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Ghost Love! RP

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar

"true2myself" wrote:

"AJ 97" wrote:

now plz describe ur name, personality, n age (fictional plz)

NameDazedera Age:17 Height:5"10 Weight:115lbs Shirt: White shirt Pants:White khakis Personality: Anger problems, black hair and eyes, sweet looks, nice lady when she was alive. She thinks her old BF needs a lesson. She's very good friends with the other ghost. She loves scary movies and popcorn. She's nice to almost anyone... but her ex BF.

Name: Samantha Age: 2 Height: 2"3 Weight: Is under weight is 24lbs Shirt: Pink Tank-Top Bottems: Dipar Personality: Shy,But is nice if she gets to meet you. Moved into a new house with her father.Is playful and ticklish. Has Black Pixie Short hair. She flys across the rooms.

):

Ghost Love! RP

Posted By:
pmeltp
pmeltp
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxJoannaxX" wrote:

"true2myself" wrote:

"AJ 97" wrote:

NameDazedera Age:17 Height:5"10 Weight:115lbs Shirt: White shirt Pants:White khakis Personality: Anger problems, black hair and eyes, sweet looks, nice lady when she was alive. She thinks her old BF needs a lesson. She's very good friends with the other ghost. She loves scary movies and popcorn. She's nice to almost anyone... but her ex BF.

Name: Samantha Age: 2 Height: 2"3 Weight: Is under weight is 24lbs Shirt: Pink Tank-Top Bottems: Dipar Personality: Shy,But is nice if she gets to meet you. Moved into a new house with her father.Is playful and ticklish. Has Black Pixie Short hair. She flys across the rooms.

how? does she fly across the room and ill be her baby sitter

I could tell you her favorite colors blue
She loves to argue, born on the first
Her Brothers are silly and mean, she has her father's eyes
And if you ask her if She loved me,She'd lie:
My crush sang this to me!
My crush loves blue and so do I only cause he does
I will survive I'll wait here for you,

Ghost Love! RP

Posted By:
Sparklyruby
Sparklyruby
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxJoannaxX" wrote:

"true2myself" wrote:

"AJ 97" wrote:

so i guess were sisters smantha ok so were moving in how many bedrooms in this house? (plz say 3)

Po-po Shut us down shu-shu-shut us down
Dont stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party dont stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh Imma party all nighter from North Carolina, ☮That hippie chick☮ Mal baby!!

Ghost Love! RP

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
I wun weeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllll Fasssssst!

):

Ghost Love! RP

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sparklyruby" wrote:

"XxJoannaxX" wrote:

"true2myself" wrote:

"AJ 97" wrote:

so i guess were sisters smantha ok so were moving in how many bedrooms in this house? (plz say 3)

tree

):

Ghost Love! RP

Posted By:
Sparklyruby
Sparklyruby
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxJoannaxX" wrote:

I wun weeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllll Fasssssst!

*picks up Samantha* "yes you do but i belive it is nap time sam so come on run weeeaaall fast to your bedroom!"

Dont stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh Imma party all nighter from North Carolina, ☮That hippie chick☮ Mal baby!!

Ghost Love! RP

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Otay! -runs weeeeeeaaaaaaaaal fasssssssssssst to room- -plobs down on bed and falls asleep snores cutley-

):

Ghost Love! RP

Posted By:
Sparklyruby
Sparklyruby
StarStarStarStarStar
Nickname:thean or bean...smile Wearing:hollister tee and tight light blue aeropostale jeans my hair is down and curly

Dont stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
Woah-oh oh oh

Ghost Love! RP

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
*Enters room* "Were does the brown haired cheater live?" Sera asked, her black hair flowing behind her as she hovered. "I am the ghost of Sera! I gotta find him! Or else!" Sera demanded, roughly.

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

Ghost Love! RP

Posted By:
pmeltp
pmeltp
StarStarStarStarStar
hmmmm my one that says about me is gone ohh wait maybe my bro deleteed it ill do new i live in the basment of my dads new place were my 2 sisters live i babysit sam iwere watever i have that fits looks blue eyes 16 drives a suv

I could tell you her favorite colors blue
She loves to argue, born on the first
Her Brothers are silly and mean, she has her father's eyes
And if you ask her if She loved me,She'd lie:
My crush sang this to me!
My crush loves blue and so do I only cause he does
I will survive I'll wait here for you,

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

Internet Band!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos