Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Runaway Teenagers

Posted By:
RoCkerBoyxxXX101 Lock
RoCkerBoyxxXX101
StarStarStarStar
Okay, i need like 15 characters. This one is about a group of kids running from the bad lives that they've had. Fill this thingy out: Name: Age: Gender: Personalitiy: Looks like/Apperence: What was your life like before you ran away?

Runaway Teenagers

Posted By:
gothgirl7851_1228150 Lock
gothgirl7851_1228150
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Annie Age: 13 Gender: Female Personalitiy: Kind,warm hearted,loving,kind of a flirt,and shy Looks like/Apperence: Black hair, Red highlights down the side,loves to wear skinny geans and black t-shirts with neon graphics What was your life like before you ran away? It was horrible my parents got drunk every night and abused me.

Until The Day I Die, I'll Spill My Heart For You.♥

Runaway Teenagers

Posted By:
RoCkerBoyxxXX101 Lock
RoCkerBoyxxXX101
StarStarStarStar
Sky black hair with white highlights male 15 my parents smoked and had me "do things with them". doesnt like to talk about it

Runaway Teenagers

Posted By:
annebanane
annebanane
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Hailey Age:12 Gender:female PersonalitiyEmbarrassedutgoing, and hardhead Looks like/Apperence: Brownish hair blue eyes tan skin, and skinny What was your life like before you ran away?Terrible, everyone hated me now I am happier

◕‿‿◕
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.

Runaway Teenagers

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Natasha Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: Caring, nice, is always helping people, and loves to be around people. Appearance: Medium height,black hair that's kinda long with purple highlights, dark skinny jeans, converse, bright shirt, dark jacket. Life was like before she ran away: Living with her abusive aunt because both her parents died. Edited by: tasha8751 on June 11 at 04:14 PM

This is my signature.

Runaway Teenagers

Posted By:
soccerforever23_1270143 Lock
soccerforever23_1270143
StarStarStarStar
Name: Erin Age: 16 Gender: Female Personalitiy: Nice, Looks like/Apperence: Hott(lol) Blonde Hair with red highlights,Green Skinny Jeans,Black Spaghetti Straps What was your life like before you ran away? They abandon me Edited by: soccerforever23 on June 11 at 04:16 PM

ILY, Eric,
"Don't fall for anyone, unless they are willing to catch you"

Runaway Teenagers

Posted By:
kz88 Lock
kz88
StarStarStarStar
Name: marissa Age: 14 Gender: femail Personalitiy: smart...nice...some times detached from the world...help full Looks like/Apperence: brunet...skinny......kinda tall...geenes t-shurt What was your life like before you ran away? was abused....raped....just couldint take it any more!!! had to leave i think thats it!!! Big Grin

"There are so many lies in the world, the worst thing is - most of them are true"

I never knew about happiness;
I didn’t think dreams came true;
I couldn’t believe in love,
Until I finally met you.

Runaway Teenagers

Posted By:
eminemfan63_1251342 Lock
eminemfan63_1251342
StarStarStarStar
lebron carter 17

Listen to your heart fly. It’s fluttering like a hummingbird’s wings. Are you all right?

Runaway Teenagers

Posted By:
AJ 97
AJ 97
StarStarStarStar
Name: leann Rai Age: 14 Personality: emo kid, lvs music[cant even stay without it] Look: Black, long hair. scene cut. black eyes, pale. my life b4 i ran away: i stayed with my aunt, who was kind at first, but bcuz of her jealous daughters, she started beating and scolding me..... Edited by: AJ 97 on June 12 at 05:55 AM Edited by: AJ 97 on June 12 at 05:55 AM

People will scream, "Anuja Be With Me,Anuja Be With Me!!!!!"

Yeah! they WILL!!!!

Runaway Teenagers

Posted By:
Jazzaroolich
Jazzaroolich
StarStarStarStar
Name: Linda Age: 17 Gender: girl Personalitiy: Sad, depressed, wants to fix her life, is glad has a best friend for life. Looks like/Apperence: Black hair which is cut the length of right under her chin but not right there. Thin but not unhealthy, big feet, long fingers thin hands. What was your life like before you ran away? Linda's parents beat her, but the police never found out. They were cussing at linda and telling her to do things that was $exual harrrasment but it was her father doing it. Linda decided that she would run away,,,,anything....because her life was in jepredoy and she is pregnant cause of her own father....

I ♥ u.

Sometimes I Feel Ignored. I Overthink And Am Very Emotional.
But Im Not Perfect And No One Is So Thats Okay.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Names for kittens?

Names for kittens?

Names for kittens?

Name 1 thing u can't live without

who likes baby chicks

Names for kittens?

latest videos