Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

6teen: Whole new crew

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
I know all the episodes have aired in Canada, and I've got one more to watch online. But, what if that crew graduated and a new one came? Make up a character, and hopefully there will be a mystery couple like Nikki and Jonsey! (Yours will have to be 16)Here's mine: Name: Nelly Age:16 Height: 5"1 Weight: 112lbs Clothes: Green cami, square neckless, and brown capris Hair: Red eyes: Brown Personality: Smart, weird, fun loving, and can be rude. She's honest, and loves her friends. She hates her work, and her boss. Employment: A job at the Lemon

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone else?

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
C'mon... Thankies for thoe who do join!

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar

"true2myself" wrote:

I know all the episodes have aired in Canada, and I've got one more to watch online. But, what if that crew graduated and a new one came? Make up a character, and hopefully there will be a mystery couple like Nikki and Jonsey! (Yours will have to be 16)Here's mine:

Name: Nelly
Height: 5"1
Weight: 112lbs
Clothes: Green cami, square neckless, and brown capris
Hair: Red
eyes: Brown
Personality: Smart, weird, fun loving, and can be rude. She's honest, and loves her friends. She hates her work, and her boss.
Employment: A job at the Lemon

Name:Beth Age:16 Height:5"2 Weight:Is Under weight Is 91lbs Clothes:Black spaghetti strap tank and black skirt with converse black shoes. Hair:White blond,with black at the ends. Eyes:Her eyes Change from Blue to black to green. Personality: sweet ,wants a child, caring,bubbly,can be mean,mostly sweet.

):

Posted By:
LovingMyth Lock
LovingMyth
StarStarStarStar
Name:Melissa Age:16 Height: 5"4 Weight:107 Clothes:White tank with hot pink jacket. Black skort, hot pink and white striped legwarmers, silver ballet flats. Hair:Brown with natural blond streaks, hair in ponytail with a couple of strands down. Silver hair chopsticks. Eyes: Brown Personality: Shy and the bookworm of the group. Changes style often and is never the same for more than a couple months. Stubborn and likes to be right. Only wild around friends. A hopeless romantic who's never had a boyfriend or date, but her friends keep trying to get her a guy. Employent: Borders (book store)

Posted By:
CuteHulaGurl_711498 Lock
CuteHulaGurl_711498
StarStarStar
Name: Rose Gender: Female Age: 16 Height: 5'2" Weight: 112 lbs Clothes: Billions of different jeans (including shorts and capris), anything green smile, hoop earrings, and Coach and Nike shoes Hair: Raven (reddish purple) Eyes: Dark Brown Personality: Smart, Bubbly, upbeat, can be bossy. Likes- the color green, laughing, hanging with friends, meeting new people, shopping, organization, music, dancing. Dislikes: messiness, know-it-alls, backstabbers, partypoopers, biters (copyers), pretenders Employment: Sings at gigs

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
A few more!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos