Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

6teen: Whole new crew

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
I know all the episodes have aired in Canada, and I've got one more to watch online. But, what if that crew graduated and a new one came? Make up a character, and hopefully there will be a mystery couple like Nikki and Jonsey! (Yours will have to be 16)Here's mine: Name: Nelly Age:16 Height: 5"1 Weight: 112lbs Clothes: Green cami, square neckless, and brown capris Hair: Red eyes: Brown Personality: Smart, weird, fun loving, and can be rude. She's honest, and loves her friends. She hates her work, and her boss. Employment: A job at the Lemon

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone else?

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
C'mon... Thankies for thoe who do join!

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar

"true2myself" wrote:

I know all the episodes have aired in Canada, and I've got one more to watch online. But, what if that crew graduated and a new one came? Make up a character, and hopefully there will be a mystery couple like Nikki and Jonsey! (Yours will have to be 16)Here's mine:

Name: Nelly
Height: 5"1
Weight: 112lbs
Clothes: Green cami, square neckless, and brown capris
Hair: Red
eyes: Brown
Personality: Smart, weird, fun loving, and can be rude. She's honest, and loves her friends. She hates her work, and her boss.
Employment: A job at the Lemon

Name:Beth Age:16 Height:5"2 Weight:Is Under weight Is 91lbs Clothes:Black spaghetti strap tank and black skirt with converse black shoes. Hair:White blond,with black at the ends. Eyes:Her eyes Change from Blue to black to green. Personality: sweet ,wants a child, caring,bubbly,can be mean,mostly sweet.

):

Posted By:
LovingMyth Lock
LovingMyth
StarStarStarStar
Name:Melissa Age:16 Height: 5"4 Weight:107 Clothes:White tank with hot pink jacket. Black skort, hot pink and white striped legwarmers, silver ballet flats. Hair:Brown with natural blond streaks, hair in ponytail with a couple of strands down. Silver hair chopsticks. Eyes: Brown Personality: Shy and the bookworm of the group. Changes style often and is never the same for more than a couple months. Stubborn and likes to be right. Only wild around friends. A hopeless romantic who's never had a boyfriend or date, but her friends keep trying to get her a guy. Employent: Borders (book store)

Posted By:
CuteHulaGurl_711498 Lock
CuteHulaGurl_711498
StarStarStar
Name: Rose Gender: Female Age: 16 Height: 5'2" Weight: 112 lbs Clothes: Billions of different jeans (including shorts and capris), anything green smile, hoop earrings, and Coach and Nike shoes Hair: Raven (reddish purple) Eyes: Dark Brown Personality: Smart, Bubbly, upbeat, can be bossy. Likes- the color green, laughing, hanging with friends, meeting new people, shopping, organization, music, dancing. Dislikes: messiness, know-it-alls, backstabbers, partypoopers, biters (copyers), pretenders Employment: Sings at gigs

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
A few more!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos