Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Dead World

Posted By:
RoCkerBoyxxXX101 Lock
RoCkerBoyxxXX101
StarStarStarStar
earth is dead. only 20 teenagers remain. 10 boys and 10 girls. everyone wants a way out. there's hardly any food and everyone is going crazy. but they r determined to find a way to make things better. but they are in trouble with a battle against 10 bloodthirsty vampires. fill out this: name: gender: age: personalitly: looks:

The Dead World

Posted By:
gothgirl7851
gothgirl7851
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Alice gender: Female age: 15 personalitly: Shy,kind, caring, loves music, is kinda a flirt,and is kind of quiet. looks: Wears skinny jeans,and black shirts with neon graphics.Black hair with side bangs and has some white mixed in with the back.Also has blue eyes. Edited by: gothgirl7851 on June 13 at 10:10 AM

Until The Day I Die, I'll Spill My Heart For You.♥

The Dead World

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Jennete Lee gender: Girl age: 14 personalitly: Tough, like Sam on ICarly looks: White skin, pink converse and black hair. And brown eyes, blue khakis, and a green tank top.

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

The Dead World

Posted By:
RoCkerBoyxxXX101 Lock
RoCkerBoyxxXX101
StarStarStarStar
Jude 15 quiet, shy, outgoing, nice, and a complete weirdo has black hair that goes down to neck and red highlights, wears skinny jeans and shirts with band names on it.

The Dead World

Posted By:
pmeltp
pmeltp
StarStarStarStarStar
maxine peter girl 16 depends clothes depeneds on niceness

I could tell you her favorite colors blue
She loves to argue, born on the first
Her Brothers are silly and mean, she has her father's eyes
And if you ask her if She loved me,She'd lie:
My crush sang this to me!
My crush loves blue and so do I only cause he does
I will survive I'll wait here for you,

The Dead World

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Samantha or sammmy Age:15 personality:Nice sweet lil goth caring motherly wants a kid. Looks: sweat pants and a loose black tank hair: White with Balck strips Eyes: Change from blue to green to black Edited by: XxJoannaxX on June 13 at 10:16 AM Edited by: XxJoannaxX on June 13 at 10:17 AM Edited by: XxJoannaxX on June 13 at 10:18 AM

):

The Dead World

Posted By:
Green_Freak Lock
Green_Freak
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Haylee (Hayle) Bosled gender: female age: 15 personalitly: emo, cuts self hate life , loes earth, is wiccan(basket case) looks:black straight emo hair wit white stripes and blue clips Edited by: Green_Freak on June 13 at 10:45 AM

Find Me On My Other Account ;D
RaeyneTheRiott.x

The Dead World

Posted By:
gangs2
gangs2
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jack Gender: Male Age: 13 Personality: Likes fantasy and magic, is a little outgoing and smart. Also likes mystery. Look: Usually wears blue jeans and dragon styled shirts or blue shirts. Has brown eyes, light brown skin color and black short hair.

Earth is a place full of Destiny

The Dead World

Posted By:
AJ 97
AJ 97
StarStarStarStar
Name: Mandy Gender: female Age: 13 Personality: brave, clever, quick thinker, lvs to write songs and poems Look: black hair, black eyes, tanned [not much]

People will scream, "Anuja Be With Me,Anuja Be With Me!!!!!"

Yeah! they WILL!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Video Games vs Board Games

Chess or Checkers?

Shadows Over Camelot

bingo

DESCRIBE YOUR FRIEND(S) IN ONE WORD

Random Stuff A-Z