Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
true2myself
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
Deep in the forest, there were bodies, what person did this to them? Five girls see that, and go and get the six guys. Then, they were carried into a new universe. They need to find out how to make it in this odd world. Fill out this forum: Name: Age (15-19): Hair: Eyes: Clothes: Skin: Accesories: Personality:

Posted By:
Green_Freak Lock
Green_Freak
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Geogia Lynneth Age (15-19): 18 Hair: pin striaght, black white, blue redand yellow stripes Eyes: black to white ClothesDisappointedmo Skin: white Accesories:cuts chains and razors Personality: emo cuts self bi-polar basket case

Find Me On My Other Account ;D
RaeyneTheRiott.x

Posted By:
true2myself
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone else?

Posted By:
Tiara09
Tiara09
StarStarStarStar
Name: Chloe Plaegette Age: 18 Hair: Long black hair, with white, purple and turqouise coontails. The top is usually teased. Eyes: Ice blue, lined with black eyeliner. Her eyelashes are very long, complimented by the mascara. Clothes: Usually wears band shirts, skinny jeans, and pretty much any shoes. Skin: A little tanned, but more pale than tanned. Accessories: She couldn't live without her cell phone and iPod. Other: Has good humor, but uses it at all the wrong times. Is usually very brave, but tends to be a coward at times. Outgoing and almost always happy, but she can get emotional over something someone says very easily. Her chin is a little pointy. Her jaw bones are very definite.

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kia Age (15-19): 15 Hair: I don't know.... just hair. Eyes: gray-blue Clothes: ? Skin:? Accesories: ? Personality: you'll find out!!

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

Posted By:
RoCkerBoyxxXX101 Lock
RoCkerBoyxxXX101
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jude Age: 16 Hair: black w/ red streaks Eyes: dark brown clothes, black, grey, skinny jeans, t-shirts w/ fav band logons on them skin: white Accesories: silver army necklace Personality: quiet, shy, kind, has a bad life doesnt like to reveal too much about it, and likes to pour heart out

Posted By:
XxEmoPandaxX Lock
XxEmoPandaxX
Star
Name: Juliet Age: 16 Hair: Short silky black Eyes: Sparkling green Clothes: Breaking Benjamin t-shirt, black skinny jeans, lime green converse Skin: White, tannish Accesories: Shiny cross choker Personality: Expressive, Kind, Loving, A flirt, watches sunrises and sunsets every day Edited by: XxEmoPandaxX on June 17 at 02:13 PM

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Charlot Age (15-19): 16 Hair: Black w/ electric blue streak Eyes: green Clothes: black Skin: white Accesories: scull earings, pink and black scull handbag Personality: goth/punk kind when you get to know her

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
we need 5 more guys

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Posted By:
blueboy11_1052002 Lock
blueboy11_1052002
StarStarStarStar
Name:Tom Savant Age:17 Hair:A bit short Eyes:brown Clothes:a shirt,jeans,shoes and always carry a backpack Skin:medium white medium brown Accesories:A watch Personality:He is A bit hot0tempered.He is also friendly and funny if he is with his friends.He is also concerned about his environment and himself.

← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

BOMB! (Game)

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

write any kw members name

BOMB! (Game)

write any kw members name

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z