Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Beyond the night stars RP

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
Deep in the forest, there were bodies, what person did this to them? Five girls see that, and go and get the six guys. Then, they were carried into a new universe. They need to find out how to make it in this odd world. Fill out this forum: Name: Age (15-19): Hair: Eyes: Clothes: Skin: Accesories: Personality:

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

Posted By:
Green_Freak Lock
Green_Freak
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Geogia Lynneth Age (15-19): 18 Hair: pin striaght, black white, blue redand yellow stripes Eyes: black to white ClothesDisappointedmo Skin: white Accesories:cuts chains and razors Personality: emo cuts self bi-polar basket case

Find Me On My Other Account ;D
RaeyneTheRiott.x

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone else?

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

Posted By:
Tiara09
Tiara09
StarStarStarStar
Name: Chloe Plaegette Age: 18 Hair: Long black hair, with white, purple and turqouise coontails. The top is usually teased. Eyes: Ice blue, lined with black eyeliner. Her eyelashes are very long, complimented by the mascara. Clothes: Usually wears band shirts, skinny jeans, and pretty much any shoes. Skin: A little tanned, but more pale than tanned. Accessories: She couldn't live without her cell phone and iPod. Other: Has good humor, but uses it at all the wrong times. Is usually very brave, but tends to be a coward at times. Outgoing and almost always happy, but she can get emotional over something someone says very easily. Her chin is a little pointy. Her jaw bones are very definite.

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kia Age (15-19): 15 Hair: I don't know.... just hair. Eyes: gray-blue Clothes: ? Skin:? Accesories: ? Personality: you'll find out!!

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

Posted By:
RoCkerBoyxxXX101 Lock
RoCkerBoyxxXX101
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jude Age: 16 Hair: black w/ red streaks Eyes: dark brown clothes, black, grey, skinny jeans, t-shirts w/ fav band logons on them skin: white Accesories: silver army necklace Personality: quiet, shy, kind, has a bad life doesnt like to reveal too much about it, and likes to pour heart out

Posted By:
XxEmoPandaxX Lock
XxEmoPandaxX
Star
Name: Juliet Age: 16 Hair: Short silky black Eyes: Sparkling green Clothes: Breaking Benjamin t-shirt, black skinny jeans, lime green converse Skin: White, tannish Accesories: Shiny cross choker Personality: Expressive, Kind, Loving, A flirt, watches sunrises and sunsets every day Edited by: XxEmoPandaxX on June 17 at 02:13 PM

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Charlot Age (15-19): 16 Hair: Black w/ electric blue streak Eyes: green Clothes: black Skin: white Accesories: scull earings, pink and black scull handbag Personality: goth/punk kind when you get to know her

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
we need 5 more guys

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Posted By:
blueboy11
blueboy11
StarStarStarStar
Name:Tom Savant Age:17 Hair:A bit short Eyes:brown Clothes:a shirt,jeans,shoes and always carry a backpack Skin:medium white medium brown Accesories:A watch Personality:He is A bit hot0tempered.He is also friendly and funny if he is with his friends.He is also concerned about his environment and himself.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

hamburger or cheese burger?

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

How can a tablet replace your laptop?

speak about the above user

hello god damn nerds

latest videos