Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Heart

Posted By:
gothgirl7851_1228150 Lock
gothgirl7851_1228150
StarStarStarStarStar
I am looking for 12 characters.You can ethier be human or vampire. Her is the fill out sheet: Name: Age: Gender: Whats your Power: Hair: Clothes: Eyes: Personality: The humans in the story help hide the vampires secret.Will people track down the vampires. Good luck!

Until The Day I Die, I'll Spill My Heart For You.♥

The Heart

Posted By:
gothgirl7851_1228150
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alice (vampire) Age: 15 Gender: Female Whats your Power: Doesn't have one Hair: White with brown ends and side bangs Clothes: A black dress with a ribbion around the wasit,a gothic/emoish style also were's skinny jeans and black shirts with neon graphics Eyes: Blue when thirsty they are black Personality: Kind,loving, loves to be around other vampires and humans , music is her life,and loves to flirt with guys that she likes Edited by: gothgirl7851 on June 13 at 08:16 PM

The Heart

Posted By:
lilyhannah
lilyhannah
StarStarStarStar
Name: Luna Age: 14 Gender: Female Power: I can read minds. xD Hair: Black, Medium Length, Straight. Clothes: Some people would call it goth or emo. >.< Eyes: Greeeen. xD Personality: Quiet, Shy, Mysterious.

XxXxX♥Brianna♥XxXxX

The Heart

Posted By:
lyricIsHere Lock
lyricIsHere
StarStarStarStar
name: (charaters name)kegan age: 15 gender:female power:mind reading hair:long straight brown with a pink tint to it clothes:i wear skinny jeans i have all colors and styles and i wear band tshirts and graphic tees eyes:the change color with my mood but their mostly purple personality:im fun and easy to get along with but if you make me mad you wont like it im shy though so its hard to get to know me

my wrist maybe clean but my heart has many scares maybe one day ill find that night in shining armor to save my shatterd heart

The Heart

Posted By:
lilyhannah
lilyhannah
StarStarStarStar
Name: Luna (vampire) Age: 14 Gender: Female What's your power: I can read people's minds. Hair: Black, straight, and medium length. Clothes: Some people would call it gothic. Eyes: Green. Purple and black when thirsty. Personality: Shy, Kind, Quiet.

XxXxX♥Brianna♥XxXxX

The Heart

Posted By:
lyricIsHere Lock
lyricIsHere
StarStarStarStar
name:kegan(vampire) age:15 gender:girl power:shap shifter hair:long brown straight with a pink tint to it clothes i wear skinny jeans i have all colors with band tees and graphic tees with converse eyes:they change color with my mood but there mostly purple personality:shy but once you get to know me im funny and easy to hang with Edited by: lyricIsHere on June 13 at 08:21 PM

my wrist maybe clean but my heart has many scares maybe one day ill find that night in shining armor to save my shatterd heart

The Heart

Posted By:
lyricIsHere Lock
lyricIsHere
StarStarStarStar
we need guys

The Heart

Posted By:
lilyhannah
lilyhannah
StarStarStarStar
I know.

XxXxX♥Brianna♥XxXxX

The Heart

Posted By:
gothgirl7851_1228150
StarStarStarStarStar
Boys please jion.

The Heart

Posted By:
lyricIsHere Lock
lyricIsHere
StarStarStarStar
im trying to get some now go into general and post a bored saying help me then tell ppl to join our rp

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box

The Box

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The Box Pt.2

chicken vs.beef

chicken vs.beef

latest videos