Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Trapped On Mystery Island,

Posted By:
AshleyTisdale67
AshleyTisdale67
StarStarStarStarStar
Please sign up for this role play, here is my character: Name: Tayna Berden Age: 22 Male orFemale?: Female Describe the character: Cheerful, long blonde hair with sparkling eyes. So.. about this roleplay:After a fishing trip gone wrong 10 people (Me including the first nine to sign up) are trapped on an island.... you have to RUN and fight for your lives!

♪ I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away
All the pain of yesterday♪

Posted By:
soccerforever23_1270143 Lock
soccerforever23_1270143
StarStarStarStar
Name: Erin Astina Age: 22 Male orFemale?: Female Describe the character: Aggresive., long blonde hair and black highlight with sparkling eyes,nice,friendly

ILY, Eric,
"Don't fall for anyone, unless they are willing to catch you"

Posted By:
AshleyTisdale67
AshleyTisdale67
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for signing up (I just made up a name, and ur character doesnt have to be 22)

Let the rain wash away

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Natasha Age: 19 Gender: Female Description: Caring, yet panicky. Very nice. Speaks her mind. Looks: Long brown hair, dark jeans, pink flip-flops, pink shirt, black jacket.

This is my signature.

Posted By:
Tiara09
Tiara09
StarStarStarStar
Name: Chloe Plaegette Age: 18 Gender: Female Description of Character: Has good humor, but uses it at all the wrong times. Is usually very brave, but tends to be a coward at times. Outgoing and almost always happy, but she can get emotional over something someone says very easily. She has long black hair, with white, purple and turqouise coontails. The top is usually teased. Her eyes are ice blue, lined with eyeliner. Her eyelashes are very long, complimented by the mascara. Her chin is a little pointy. Her jaw bones are very definite, and her complection is perfect. She couldn't live without her cell phone and iPod. She usually wears band shirts, skinny jeans, and pretty much any shoes. Edited by: Tiara09 on June 13 at 08:58 PM

Posted By:
AshleyTisdale67
AshleyTisdale67
StarStarStarStarStar
oh... and Tayna wears a pink dress with a pink leather jacket and some pink cowgirl boots

Let the rain wash away

Posted By:
lilyhannah
lilyhannah
StarStarStarStar
Name: Luna. [I'm keeping this Rp Name] Age: 19 Gender: Female Description of Character: She is pretty shy and quiet. Has a dark side. Has medium length hair. It's straight and black. Has eyes that can change from green, light brown, and blue, depending on the light. Edited by: lilyhannah on June 13 at 09:04 PM

XxXxX♥Brianna♥XxXxX

Posted By:
AshleyTisdale67
AshleyTisdale67
StarStarStarStarStar
ooh... pretty name.. reminds me of my cyber bff

Let the rain wash away

Posted By:
hottie66023
hottie66023
StarStarStarStar
Name: Olivia Grace Age: 13 Male orFemale?: Female Describe the character: Preppy,Spolied,Beautiful,Popular

Posted By:
Vampire lover and you know it_1268643 Lock
Vampire lover and you know it_1268643
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kirsti (kearsti) Gender: Female Age: 21 Description: Long black hair, Emo style clothes, Skater scars, sarcastic, lonely, EMO Edited by: Vampire lover and you know it on June 13 at 09:04 PM

Death isn't always the answer, yet the world enjoys it. Why is that so?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Beautiful Girl

Bands That Save Lives

mental health awarness

Write your own Lyrics

Bands That Save Lives

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos