Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Eye Tradgedies

Posted By:
bumblebee1997
bumblebee1997
StarStarStarStar
I need about 6 main characters. 3 boys & 3 girls. Its about 3 Vampires that are in Love with the humans. (guys are vampires). How the story plays out is they meet but tradgedie strikes when a vampire thirsts for the humans blood and kills her. Then He Beggs everyone to kill him. As the others are happy with their Human mates, they want a mate for life. The Leader, bites his GF and they Marry. Then the One who kills his GF finally finds a mate. He refuses to turn her into a monster, like he thinks he is. But in the end he does. They all go off and find somwwhere safe. THen you guys decide the rest (: Ok fill out this application!!! All ages!!! If you are not a main...You will be another coven!!! Application:Name: Age: Gender: Whats your Power: Hair: Clothes: Eyes: Personality:

-EricehRhennay♥
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name.

Eye Tradgedies

Posted By:
izzythegreat
izzythegreat
StarStarStarStar
Name: Stella Age: 12 Gender: Girl Power: Psycic Hair: Dirty Blonde Clothes: Hoodie and Jeans w/ converse shoes Eyes: Brown Personality: Outgoing, Shy, Adventurous, And If I Get Pissed, There's No Turning Back

My mom died 10 years ago.
And you don't know what you got until it's gone

Code Geass's CC

I'd sure hate to see you go
the sky is over
the sky is over us
-Serj T.

One Heart Stops, Another One Breaks.
- anti-abortion ad.

When I grow up, I want to be a Canadian!
-Me
(\__/) (\_(\
(='.'=) (=' :')
(")(") (,(')(')

bunniez will rule the world

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you think of today's culture?

cute animals

in which age would u marry?

U of M vs. MSU

Shingeki no Kjoyin (a.k.a Attack On Titan)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos