Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Project 102 : The Time-Travel Experiment

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
(To create a character profile, go to my other topic. This is for the roleplay, which has not started yet. I will delete this part of what I wrote when it does.) Anyone playing knows the plot. So, let's skip to the rules: -No playing God. (I.E. you can't say, "I hit you and you passed out". You can't control other peoples' actions) -You can't randomly have an ability. You must state it before the roleplay starts. (Which it hasn't, so say you abilities now.) For example, you can't randomly be excellent with a bo-staff once we go to ancient Japan, or whatever. -No Mary Sues or Ballhogs. Nobody is the "star" of the roleplay. Everyone needs an equal role. -Use decent spelling and grammer. Your character can have bad grammer, but not terrible spelling. I'll tell you if you need to make it more readable. -Take your personal business outside of the roleplay. This topic is for our characters' stories.

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
It Starts! (Six people (Katy, Natasha, Maxine, Sam, Rose, and Rocky) stand before a giant screen. On the screen projects a stall, balding man.) "Greetings, travelers. I am LK, head of this project. As you know, I and my assistiant Bethany will be monitoring you as you travel through space and time. Rocky, because you are the most experianced, I will appoint you as the within-ship captain." Edited by: Lightning Knight on June 21 at 01:01 PM

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Rocky Ok LK! wheres are we going? [sits at the computor and waits]

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
Natasha stood up. "What will we be trying to figure out?" She put on a confused look. "I mean, what's our main goal?" She asked again.

This is my signature.

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
(In the room, a rocket-like ship appears.) "This, Rocky, is your time machine. There is a computer in there so you can talk to me or Bethany. Please, walk in, settle in your rooms, and in a few hours, you will get your first mission. You'll find out what it is when you get it." Edited by: Lightning Knight on June 21 at 01:07 PM

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
(Why isn't anyone replying?)

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
srry i didnt see that last post

This is my signature.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lightning Knight" wrote:

(In the room, a rocket-like ship appears.)
"This, Rocky, is your time machine. There is a computer in there so you can talk to me or Bethany. Please, walk in, settle in your rooms, and in a few hours, you will get your first mission. You'll find out what it is when you get it."

Edited by: Lightning Knight on June 21 at 01:07 PM

[Rocky walks into the room and looks around. LKs changed the computor. Hes never seen the computor like this one before. Its looks more like the recording studio and then he notices in the corner theres the drum kit. Whiles hes waiting hes puts up the drums and flips the music switch on the computor]

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"Lightning Knight" wrote:

(In the room, a rocket-like ship appears.)
"This, Rocky, is your time machine. There is a computer in there so you can talk to me or Bethany. Please, walk in, settle in your rooms, and in a few hours, you will get your first mission. You'll find out what it is when you get it."

Edited by: Lightning Knight on June 21 at 01:07 PM

[Rocky walks into the room and looks around. LKs changed the computor. Hes never seen the computor like this one before. Its looks more like the recording studio and then he notices in the corner theres the drum kit. Whiles hes waiting hes puts up the drums and flips the music switch on the computor]

(Huge? You can't really make up what the ship looks like. But there can be a drumset.) LK: (Over the screen) As you will see, there are six bedrooms, one bathroom, a stocked kitchen, the control room, and a living room. You also are supplied with two-billion dollars to spend on items you will need.

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
"Can we start spending the money at Taco Bell? I'm starving!" Natasha jokingly asked.

This is my signature.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what fascinates you about God?

Describe the profile pic above you

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos