Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Walls Around Silver, An Open Fantasy RP

Posted By:
FlyingDestina_1295571 Lock
FlyingDestina_1295571
Star
Plot: In the small land of Audena, a small town called Silver is home to the only training place for wtiches,wizards,seers, healers and others who are gifted with the abilities that are all forms of magic, but someone, somewehre had decided to cut off the rest of the world from the magic-weavers found in Silver, casting a giant dome around the city, vutting off all but a small group of mages in training fro the rest of the world, but these mages can't get in either, and hence, are the lands only hope to return the town of Silver and it's people to the rest of Audena. Silver is surronded by a forest that has mountian on all four sides, and our heroes are just outside of the boundry. Characters(Please put it at the top of your post): Elevya Hawkeye, Shapeshifter/Nature Mage IC: Elevya sighed crabbily, feeling the shiver of strong magic run through her entire body, the sixteen-year-old girl thought it was just something that went wrong back at the academy, and waited patiently for some sound of chaos that should follow that, but there was nothing, flipping her black wavy ponytail over her shoulder, she stood up, brushing the dirt off of her brown leather leggings and stuffing a few herbs in one of the severel pouches one her belt. Her bright green eyes gave someone the opinion that she was unnaturally alert to everything, which with her ability to understand the animals and trees wasn't far from the truth. "Something off, Eriside," Elevya growled, pulling at the hem of her loose white shirt and pulling up the hood of her green cloak, "Very wrong," "Agreed, Elevya," Eriside, a golden eagle said in the language of his species, one that Elevya could clearly understand, "I suppose you want me to check it out?" Elevya nodded, "I'll join you shortly," With that, Eriside flew off, leaving Elevya to wander back towards Silver, only to slam her head on something invisible about fifeteen feet forward, silently cursing she knew this was the casue of the disturbance, and carefully felt her way many feet in either direction. She turned to the nearest oldest tree she could find, letting her mind sink into it, and she used the dense forests touching branchs and intertwined roots to quickly figure out that the strange baarier went all the way acround the city. "Time to see if there and aerial chance," Elevya growled as she discardded her cloack and loose shirt and her belt of tools, leaving her with a tight white long sleeved top and her leggings as she slowly calmed her breathing from racing through the trees at the exhilirating pace she had used, quickly skin became feathers and arms became wings as Elevya changed into a golden eagle, as of currently her favorite of three forms, not inculding her human form. Slowly beating her wings she went up, careful to aviod running into the barrier until she could see the whole of Silver and the entire barrier that she had scouted out, she saw Eriside who swiftly flew over her with just a small adjustment in the angle of wings. "Don't try," He said, "who ever did this knows what their doing," But Elevya was already going higher, straining her wings as she tried to scout out the rest of her group.

Posted By:
ceeman_1255717 Lock
ceeman_1255717
StarStarStarStar
u could make this a book or manga series y'know

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
Dyanna Krayte, Power Unknown, age 5 years old.

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

Posted By:
FlyingDestina_1295571
Star
Go ahead and start posting, so long as you have an idea in mind for his power

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar

"FlyingDestina" wrote:

Go ahead and start posting, so long as you have an idea in mind for his power

Dyanna is a girl name. Whatever.....

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Posted By:
FlyingDestina_1295571
Star
Sorry, I'm half asleep

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
Dyanna sat down, looking at her family. "Mom, dad, I have an announcement..... I have to leave. I've received a message. I can't stay here. I don't belong. I've never belonged, and you know it. Don't miss me....." said the young girl, but it felt like a grown-up's words being forced from her mouth. After all that had happened to her, that wouldn't be surprising. She left quickly, good-byes would be too much for her parents. She knew where she had to go. The problem was how to get there.

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar

"animal_lover99" wrote:

Dyanna sat down, looking at her family. "Mom, dad, I have an announcement..... I have to leave. I've received a message. I can't stay here. I don't belong. I've never belonged, and you know it. Don't miss me....." said the young girl, but it felt like a grown-up's words being forced from her mouth. After all that had happened to her, that wouldn't be surprising. She left quickly, good-byes would be too much for her parents. She knew where she had to go. The problem was how to get there.

I forgot to mention, she was a kid forced into early adulthood. Her parents didn't understand. They loved her, but they were afraid of her. So she mostly grew up on her own, and much too fast.

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
She could feel she was within at most 200 kilometers from the city called Silver. The new question was how she got in.

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
She saw smoke coming from somewhere not to far away. Smoke meant fire. Fire meant people. People meant a camp to stay at.

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What was the last thing you ate?

The Hunger Games or Twilight

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos