Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Naruto RolePlay.Shippuuden

Posted By:
♥Gabby.Loves.You♥_1263813 Lock
♥Gabby.Loves.You♥_1263813
StarStarStarStar
This is gonna Be A random Naruto Roleplay. I'll Be sakura Haruno. Characters: Sakura-me Hinata-_______ Sasuke-______ Naruto-_______ Ino-__________ Anko_________ Neji-__________ Kiba__________ Shino-________ Ten Ten________ Rocklee________ Kakashi________ Iruka__________ Kurenai________ Asuma_________ Jiraiya_________ Konohamaru________ Tsunade__________ shikamaru__________ Choji_____________ Might Gai__________ Gaara__________ Temari________ Konkoro_________ Shizune_________ Tonton___________ Akamaru__________ Orochimaru________ Kabuto___________ Itachi___________ Kisame__________ Pain___________ Konohan__________ Tobi_____________ zetsu__________ deidara__________ sasori__________ Pick Your character, If There is a Character I forgot you Can mention them and I'll Decide If The character Would be Playable In This RolePlay. After These characters are Filled we can Play(: You can be more than 2 People But You can't Talk to Yourself(: Edited by: ♥Gabby.Loves.You♥ on July 06 at 05:20 PM

Naruto RolePlay.Shippuuden

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"♥Gabby.Loves.You♥" wrote:

This is gonna Be A random Naruto Roleplay.
I'll Be sakura Haruno.

Characters:
Sakura-me
Hinata-_______
Sasuke-______
Naruto-_______
Ino-__________
Anko_________
Neji-__________
Kiba__________
Shino-________
Ten Ten________
Rocklee________
Kakashi________
Iruka__________
Kurenai________
Asuma_________
Jiraiya_________
Konohamaru________
Tsunade__________
shikamaru__________
Choji_____________
Might Gai__________
Gaara__________
Temari________
Konkoro_________
Shizune_________
Tonton___________
Akamaru__________
Orochimaru________
Kabuto___________
Itachi___________
Kisame__________
Pain___________
Konohan__________
Tobi_____________
zetsu__________
deidara__________
sasori__________

Pick Your character, If There is a Character I forgot you Can mention them and I'll Decide If The character Would be Playable In This RolePlay.
After These characters are Filled we can Play(: You can be more than 2 People But You can't Talk to Yourself(:

Edited by: ♥Gabby.Loves.You♥ on July 06 at 05:20 PM

Lol, it sucks this was shunned. =/ I bet it could be turned into a Naruto conversation though.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

HELP!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!

The Related Game!

HELP!!!!!!!

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos