Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Naruto RolePlay.Shippuuden

Posted By:
♥Gabby.Loves.You♥_1263813 Lock
♥Gabby.Loves.You♥_1263813
StarStarStarStar
This is gonna Be A random Naruto Roleplay. I'll Be sakura Haruno. Characters: Sakura-me Hinata-_______ Sasuke-______ Naruto-_______ Ino-__________ Anko_________ Neji-__________ Kiba__________ Shino-________ Ten Ten________ Rocklee________ Kakashi________ Iruka__________ Kurenai________ Asuma_________ Jiraiya_________ Konohamaru________ Tsunade__________ shikamaru__________ Choji_____________ Might Gai__________ Gaara__________ Temari________ Konkoro_________ Shizune_________ Tonton___________ Akamaru__________ Orochimaru________ Kabuto___________ Itachi___________ Kisame__________ Pain___________ Konohan__________ Tobi_____________ zetsu__________ deidara__________ sasori__________ Pick Your character, If There is a Character I forgot you Can mention them and I'll Decide If The character Would be Playable In This RolePlay. After These characters are Filled we can Play(: You can be more than 2 People But You can't Talk to Yourself(: Edited by: ♥Gabby.Loves.You♥ on July 06 at 05:20 PM

Naruto RolePlay.Shippuuden

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"♥Gabby.Loves.You♥" wrote:

This is gonna Be A random Naruto Roleplay.
I'll Be sakura Haruno.

Characters:
Sakura-me
Hinata-_______
Sasuke-______
Naruto-_______
Ino-__________
Anko_________
Neji-__________
Kiba__________
Shino-________
Ten Ten________
Rocklee________
Kakashi________
Iruka__________
Kurenai________
Asuma_________
Jiraiya_________
Konohamaru________
Tsunade__________
shikamaru__________
Choji_____________
Might Gai__________
Gaara__________
Temari________
Konkoro_________
Shizune_________
Tonton___________
Akamaru__________
Orochimaru________
Kabuto___________
Itachi___________
Kisame__________
Pain___________
Konohan__________
Tobi_____________
zetsu__________
deidara__________
sasori__________

Pick Your character, If There is a Character I forgot you Can mention them and I'll Decide If The character Would be Playable In This RolePlay.
After These characters are Filled we can Play(: You can be more than 2 People But You can't Talk to Yourself(:

Edited by: ♥Gabby.Loves.You♥ on July 06 at 05:20 PM

Lol, it sucks this was shunned. =/ I bet it could be turned into a Naruto conversation though.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

If you had kids what would you name them?

The Box Pt.2

Cute ;-)

satisfied with sims 4?

If you had kids what would you name them?

latest videos