Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
- Tenebrific Lock
- Tenebrific
StarStar
Sort of, kind of a plot. To be honest, there really isn't any. There's a ball, meaning there's probably going to be food, gossip, drama, and displays of extravagance. Have fun with it, and we'll see where it goes. If you have any plot ideas, feel free to comment me with them, and I will definitely consider them. Rules No fighting through 'ooc'. Please do use some form of ooc. Semi-literate, please. No Mary-Sues. No script roleplaying. Character Sheet Name - Age - Appearance/Description - Gender - Personality - History (optional) - Other - oyeh.

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
Name - Mary-Sue.... Oh, wait, that's not allowed!! Grin Talia! Age - 14 Appearance/Description - Thin (not skinny, or anorexic, thin ), white (I'm sorry if you find that racist, somehow), long, very red hair, green eyes. Gender - She-male, girl, senorita, female, mademoiselle, etc. Personality - Can I not say this? I want it to be a surprise!!! History (optional) - Her mother died when she was 3, her father has been raising her, and been very strict, for fear of losing her, too. Other - She likes creamsicle swirl ice cream

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

play online games

latest forum posts

Great App Animals Fun for Android and IOS

Anyone like dolphins come here

If you were a fish, what color fish would ...

Do you like Monkeys or cheetahs?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Words that start with R

Names From A-Z

PLEASE THIS IS URGENT QUESTION AND I NEED ...

Names From A-Z

PLEASE THIS IS URGENT QUESTION AND I NEED ...

latest videos