Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

S-T-U-F-F-E-D

Posted By:
- Tenebrific Lock
- Tenebrific
StarStar
Ha ha. I see you've actually entered this roleplay! You are a very wise user. Now, the reason you actually looked at this board. This is a roleplay about toys. Mainly stuffed animals, though. You can be any kind of stuffed animal/ toy. This roleplay is how the toys act when you are away... (You all have the same owner! But you can get to that owner in different ways. This is what your bio should look like! CHARACTER: Name: Age: Gender: Personality: What Type of Toy: Looks: These are the rules! RULES: 1) No fighting. 2) No nore than 2 characters unless i can see that you can handle more. 3) No romance. Sorry, they're toys... they can't love. 4) Semi-Literacy is required. 5) Keep your outside speaking to a minimum if possible. Don't get into an entire conversation while roleplaying. My Character!! Name: Amaterasu (Ammy for short!) Date: Approximately 4 Years Gender: Boy Personality: Shy and scared, only being a small puppy. Ammy is also full of curiosity and adventure too, though. Energy is endless in this little puppy! What Type of Toy: Stuffed Animal

S-T-U-F-F-E-D

Posted By:
- Tenebrific Lock
- Tenebrific
StarStar
ooc| Just going to post my intro ... Amaterasu leaned his head against the window pane as he watched the little girl set the rest of the stuffed animals in a neat pile. Well, it looks neat, from what he could see. She smiled and talked to the dolls, asking them where they wanted to sit and rubbish like that. "Emily!" a voice called from downstairs. It was obviously the little girl's mother. "C'mon! We're going to go to your brother's softball game, now." The little girl set the remaining dolls and stuffed animals in a messy pile on top of her bed and grabbed her jacket, trotting down the stiars and never turning back to give a second glance at the toys. Amaterasu poked his head up, waiting until she was surely gone, then sighed. "Geez," he yawned. "You think she'd get tired of playing with us after an hour."

S-T-U-F-F-E-D

Posted By:
- Tenebrific Lock
- Tenebrific
StarStar
Bump.

S-T-U-F-F-E-D

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Flopsy Age: Old... I used to belong to our kid's grandmother Gender: girl Personality: Old and wise.... What Type of Toy: Stuffed Rabbit Looks: Brown, fuzzy, "loved" (as in, is falling apart from being taken around a lot)

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

random

Rate the signature above you!

The impossible quiz

where did u find kidzworld

Slap The Keyboard :p

inspiring words from bruno

latest videos