Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

RobinHood .... (Rp)!

Posted By:
soccerforever23
soccerforever23
StarStarStarStar
Hi everyone! I decided to do a RP on "RobinHood", a play. So most of you don't know what its about,so Ill tell you real quick. Based on the well-known English legend, Robin of Locksley is a noble who is forced to become an outlaw when Prince John the usurper tries to take the throne from his absent brother. He flees to Sherwood forest where he gathers together his Merry Men and is called Robin Hood. He begins to rob the rich and give back to the poor, the townsfolk that are heavily-taxed by the Sheriff of Nottingham. Meanwhile he still has to defend the throne, and woo Maid Marian. Characters: Robin Hood(Main) Alan-a-Dale Archer Auter a Bland Bishop of Hereford David of Doncaster Guy Of Gisboune Evanhoe John Of England Maid Marian(Main) MerryMen Much The MIller's Son Nasir Richard I Of England Richard At The Lee Sheirff Of Nottingham Will Stutely Friar Tuck Gilbert Whitehand Note: All spots do not have to be chosen. Only the one with "(Main)* does.

ILY, Eric,
"Don't fall for anyone, unless they are willing to catch you"

RobinHood .... (Rp)!

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Maid Marian(Main) plz are you still on well there you go

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Rate the band above you

This or That??

Words that start with L

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D