Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Wizards v.s Vampires

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
tell me if u want to be a vampire or wizard there r two boys and two girls and a mom and dad for the wizards and two boys and two girls and mom and dad for the vampires its bout the wizards have a dance club and the vampires make there own and competion comes out and well i will tell more later

I may be the girl whos hair isnt always perfect, and i may be clumsy sometimes..and i may be random and dumb, and me and my friends might fight...but out of those few reasons why i am who i am....i look back and i see that im a girl who maybe...just maybe...likes being UN-perfect

Wizards v.s Vampires

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
vampire sheet age: hair: clothing(full outfit) fang size: personality: give an ideal for the play tell me sum of your ideals

I may be the girl whos hair isnt always perfect, and i may be clumsy sometimes..and i may be random and dumb, and me and my friends might fight...but out of those few reasons why i am who i am....i look back and i see that im a girl who maybe...just maybe...likes being UN-perfect

Wizards v.s Vampires

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
wizard age color of wand hair clothing(full outfit) personality hat or not give me your thoughts

Wizards v.s Vampires

Posted By:
veronicarocks92
veronicarocks92
StarStarStarStar
wizard:alex age:16 color of wand:red hair:brown clothing:black personality:nice,funny,and cute no hat give me your thoughts:no thoughts

Wizards v.s Vampires

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Wizard Name: Sydney Age: 17 Color of wand: ivory brown Clothing: dark jeens with a wool sweater. Personality: very smart, a bit of a know it all but can be a very good friend. No hat

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Wizards v.s Vampires

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
i need more parts

Wizards v.s Vampires

Posted By:
XxSweetDreamsxX_1230418 Lock
XxSweetDreamsxX_1230418
StarStarStarStar
name: Emma age: 15 hair: blond almost white wit deep purple highlights clothing(full outfit) purple skinny jeans a white t-shirt wit a pink peace sign and a pair of converse wit her favorite hoodie fang size: very large personality: shy quiet kinda a loner give an ideal for the play tell me sum of your ideals umm idk

What happens when he's your prince charming but you're not his cinderella?

Wizards v.s Vampires

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
age: 16 hair: black with pink strip clothing(full outfit) black converse shoes. black tee. white skinny jeans. fang size: 1.3 in personality: Nice caring. shy. bubbly when you get past shy

):

Wizards v.s Vampires

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
wizard age: 10 color of wand: BLUE!!!!! hair:long and brown clothing(full outfit) :long blue dress Big Grin personality:Nice And responsible hat or not:Not give me your thoughts:No Thoughts.........

bby pls

Wizards v.s Vampires

Posted By:
itzTaraBbyXD
itzTaraBbyXD
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Alice age: 14 hair: long really dark brown hair with one blond/pink streaked bang down to elbows clothing: yellow/red ribbed tank top with skinny jeanz and yellow converses with rainbow laces fang size: medium/not very long personality: shy, loves to have fun, has a crush on a wizard, is friends with wizards behind her parent's backs' ideas: i think it would be cool if a vampire went out with a wizard Edited by: itzTaraBbyXD on July 21 at 09:50 PM

We're never getting back together... like ever.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Why do boys get to post in Girls only

Name the last thing you ate.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

why do we love chocolate

Why do boys get to post in Girls only