Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
tell me if u want to be a vampire or wizard there r two boys and two girls and a mom and dad for the wizards and two boys and two girls and mom and dad for the vampires its bout the wizards have a dance club and the vampires make there own and competion comes out and well i will tell more later

I may be the girl whos hair isnt always perfect, and i may be clumsy sometimes..and i may be random and dumb, and me and my friends might fight...but out of those few reasons why i am who i am....i look back and i see that im a girl who maybe...just maybe...likes being UN-perfect

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
vampire sheet age: hair: clothing(full outfit) fang size: personality: give an ideal for the play tell me sum of your ideals

I may be the girl whos hair isnt always perfect, and i may be clumsy sometimes..and i may be random and dumb, and me and my friends might fight...but out of those few reasons why i am who i am....i look back and i see that im a girl who maybe...just maybe...likes being UN-perfect

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
wizard age color of wand hair clothing(full outfit) personality hat or not give me your thoughts

Posted By:
veronicarocks92_1213537 Lock
veronicarocks92_1213537
StarStarStarStar
wizard:alex age:16 color of wand:red hair:brown clothing:black personality:nice,funny,and cute no hat give me your thoughts:no thoughts

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Wizard Name: Sydney Age: 17 Color of wand: ivory brown Clothing: dark jeens with a wool sweater. Personality: very smart, a bit of a know it all but can be a very good friend. No hat

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
i need more parts

Posted By:
XxSweetDreamsxX_1230418 Lock
XxSweetDreamsxX_1230418
StarStarStarStar
name: Emma age: 15 hair: blond almost white wit deep purple highlights clothing(full outfit) purple skinny jeans a white t-shirt wit a pink peace sign and a pair of converse wit her favorite hoodie fang size: very large personality: shy quiet kinda a loner give an ideal for the play tell me sum of your ideals umm idk

What happens when he's your prince charming but you're not his cinderella?

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
age: 16 hair: black with pink strip clothing(full outfit) black converse shoes. black tee. white skinny jeans. fang size: 1.3 in personality: Nice caring. shy. bubbly when you get past shy

):

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
wizard age: 10 color of wand: BLUE!!!!! hair:long and brown clothing(full outfit) :long blue dress Big Grin personality:Nice And responsible hat or not:Not give me your thoughts:No Thoughts.........

Posted By:
itzTaraBbyXD_1241676 Lock
itzTaraBbyXD_1241676
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Alice age: 14 hair: long really dark brown hair with one blond/pink streaked bang down to elbows clothing: yellow/red ribbed tank top with skinny jeanz and yellow converses with rainbow laces fang size: medium/not very long personality: shy, loves to have fun, has a crush on a wizard, is friends with wizards behind her parent's backs' ideas: i think it would be cool if a vampire went out with a wizard Edited by: itzTaraBbyXD on July 21 at 09:50 PM

We're never getting back together... like ever.

← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

Jokes

The Banning Game

I ashamed of today :C

The Banning Game

Which is your fav Harry Potter movie?

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

We the Kidz

Marie Antoinette