Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

New World

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
This is about human/alien teens who find themselvs on earth. in fact, they have not experienced human emotions or phases. they are almost immortal except that it is very hard to kil thm. these teens go through human lives and find thmselves luving earth and their new friends. when these human friends find out that these teens are aliens, they are totally cool with it. but when master evil alien threatens 2 kil either the unhuman teens and their abnormal planet or every living soul on earth, they are on a huge desicion that will effect them 4ever. SIGN UP 2 BE A PART! name: species human or alien: boy girl: if alien, special powers: age: personality: hair: dressed:

New World

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar

"jellz98" wrote:

This is about human/alien teens who find themselvs on earth. in fact, they have not experienced human emotions or phases. they are almost immortal except that it is very hard to kil thm. these teens go through human lives and find thmselves luving earth and their new friends. when these human friends find out that these teens are aliens, they are totally cool with it. but when master evil alien threatens 2 kil either the unhuman teens and their abnormal planet or every living soul on earth, they are on a huge desicion that will effect them 4ever. SIGN UP 2 BE A PART!
name:
species human or alien:
boy girl:
if alien, special powers:
hair:
dressed:

name: Dawn species: alien girl special powers: mind reading, speed, invisibilty(for a limited time) age: 16 personality: punk, goth hair: black straight, blue highlights dressed:black shirt with colored design, black jacket, skinny jeans, blue converse

New World

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar

New World

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
{/u} sign up!

New World

Posted By:
Green_Freak Lock
Green_Freak
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Kristina Nikki species human or alien: Alien boy/ girl: Girl if alien, special powers: invisibilty, flying ,stregth, insane baeuty, mmind control,force fields age: 17 personality: emo on the outside cuts self hate lifes wants to be normal-nice and buubbly if u knew me wll- hair: black with white and red stripes dressed: skinny jeand black skirty with skulls white lng sleeve tee white black broke heart tee ovver it

Find Me On My Other Account ;D
RaeyneTheRiott.x

New World

Posted By:
Etrius_1130871 Lock
Etrius_1130871
StarStarStarStar
Slade alien girl mental(brain) powers 16 quiet brave fearless tomboy long dark red white Tank top & baggy military pants

New World

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
some one? anyone? noone? Frown

New World

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
OK can u try to help me get more attention for this post by posting alot of comments?plz?

New World

Posted By:
Etrius_1130871 Lock
Etrius_1130871
StarStarStarStar
yes ill ask some of my friends

New World

Posted By:
Green_Freak Lock
Green_Freak
StarStarStarStarStar
name" Acaris species human or alien: Alien boy girl: Girl if alien, special powers: mind control, invisibiltiy, force fields, insane beauty,flying, telephaty (can move stuff with mind) age: 17 personality: emo, cuts self, -bubbly on iside and fun to be withfi yu new me well- hair: black with red and white strpies- alwast straight - always has pink bow in hair dressed: skinny jeans with skull skirt, white lond sleeved tee with balck broken heart tee over tht peace converse Edited by: Green_Freak on July 15 at 11:12 AM

Find Me On My Other Account ;D
RaeyneTheRiott.x

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How tall are u?

Another 'crush' topic

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

latest videos