Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Love Lust and Loral

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay this is a romantic Role play about a Young girl named Loral when she find out she is destined to marry Prince Charles. She dosn't want to because she is secretly in love with Simon who works ion the stables (A little like Romeo and Juliet) Her sister Marbel loves a man much richer than she named Nathen of Whales and decides to run away with him and the youngest sister Alexandra (played by me) Has an unbelievable talent for playing the piano but no one knows except Loral. This is there story. Here are the Charecters you can play. Loral girl 17 dirty Blonde hair and green eyes Marbel girl 15 brunet and brown eyes Prince Charles 21 blonde glowing green eyes Simon 15 dirty blond brown eyes Nathen of Whales The King Charles' Father You choose his looks (Unnecessary could be played by who is speaking to him) The Queen Charles' Mum you choose her Looks (Unnecessary could be played by who is speaking to her) Papa Loral Alexandra and Marbels father(Unnecessary could be played by who is speaking to him) Mama Marbel Loral and Alexandra's mother(Unnecessary could be played by who is speaking to her) Just say the part you want once a part is taken you cannot have it unless you choose one of these Scribe (write royal decrees that the king passes) Peasant Now I am Alexandra and I am 13 Now start Picking your part

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Love Lust and Loral

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
oh btw Loral is the mane Charecter And so is Alexandra Oh and Marbel is kinda ugly but her lover Nathen dosn't care

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Love Lust and Loral

Posted By:
Tigrgrl
Tigrgrl
StarStarStarStarStar
Loral

Love Lust and Loral

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
okay now we need Marbel then we can start

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez

Love Lust and Loral

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
oops I didnt say up there but Nathen in 15 brown hair and green eyes I am 13 with black hair and blue eyes

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favouriting

Forum Suggestion.

Lockers or No Lockers?

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Who like Pretty Little Liars

latest videos