Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The differants

Posted By:
bounce~chick88 Lock
bounce~chick88
StarStarStarStar
Hey! this is like a school thing....... its almost like supernatural school, but instead of having a spesific type, you can have a power, or have a weird birth defect , and nobody excepts you , thats the point..., so you come to this school (boarding school) It is called- The differants. it is for differant people. Name: Kally Age: 13 Power/difference: I can talk to animals, read minds, and astral project (go from one place to another) Personaltiy: Fun, silly, lonely, heart broken, confused, smart, crazy hair: wavey and light blonde with red streaks Eyes: Light purple Backround: Hard life, mean parents and never really fit in. so i found The differants school! Other: Loves to run.

How can you break my heart and tell me you still love me? So, I can't stop you from ripping my heart out, but I don't have to watch you do it.

The differants

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name - LIz Age - 16 Power - see the future and is able to read at super speed Personality - very smart and keeps to her self Hair - strawberry blond Eyes - bright blue Background - was kicked out of her old school because everyone thought she was insane but it was just her powers. Other - is a very good gymnast

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

The differants

Posted By:
Bumble.Brii
Bumble.Brii
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Luna Age: 13 Power/Difference: I can move things with my mind; Shapeshifter. xD Personality: Quiet, Shy, Lonely. Hair: Black with some silver in there.. Eyes: Green(: Background: Abusive parents, mean kids at school. I never fit in . Other: Loves animals. xD

youηqq' lovε♥
i lovε yuh<3

The differants

Posted By:
bounce~chick88 Lock
bounce~chick88
StarStarStarStar
*Walks onto campus in dark blue skinny jeans, black tank top and green hightop converse. * *walks up to Luna* Hi, Im Kally. what's your name? *holds out hand, shifting black bag to differant arm.*

How can you break my heart and tell me you still love me? So, I can't stop you from ripping my heart out, but I don't have to watch you do it.

The differants

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
*trips over a rock a spills her bag that has at least 10 heavy books*

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

The differants

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
dang it *starts picking up her books*

The differants

Posted By:
Bumble.Brii
Bumble.Brii
StarStarStarStarStar
-holds out hand- Hello, I'm Luna. -shakes her hand- "Oh, no, are you okay?" she asks Liz. -helps her pick up her stuff-

youηqq' lovε♥
i lovε yuh<3

The differants

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Anna age: 16 power: read minds, invisibility, speed, strength, graceful, pchycic, moods change eye color personality; quiet, lonely, timid, mysterious hair: black with purpple highlights, straight in eyes eyes: depends other: has no bf is a good singer plays piano and guitar and drums writes her own music

The differants

Posted By:
bounce~chick88 Lock
bounce~chick88
StarStarStarStar
*shakes hand* Hi... *goes and helps luna and liz* hi... I'm Kally *holds out math book that I picked up, puts in back into liz's back.* there you go.

The differants

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm ok, thanks *looks at the ground* My names Liz

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Evanescence Tourniquet

Favorite animal?

latest videos