Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The differants

Posted By:
bounce~chick88 Lock
bounce~chick88
StarStarStarStar
Hey! this is like a school thing....... its almost like supernatural school, but instead of having a spesific type, you can have a power, or have a weird birth defect , and nobody excepts you , thats the point..., so you come to this school (boarding school) It is called- The differants. it is for differant people. Name: Kally Age: 13 Power/difference: I can talk to animals, read minds, and astral project (go from one place to another) Personaltiy: Fun, silly, lonely, heart broken, confused, smart, crazy hair: wavey and light blonde with red streaks Eyes: Light purple Backround: Hard life, mean parents and never really fit in. so i found The differants school! Other: Loves to run.

How can you break my heart and tell me you still love me? So, I can't stop you from ripping my heart out, but I don't have to watch you do it.

The differants

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name - LIz Age - 16 Power - see the future and is able to read at super speed Personality - very smart and keeps to her self Hair - strawberry blond Eyes - bright blue Background - was kicked out of her old school because everyone thought she was insane but it was just her powers. Other - is a very good gymnast

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

The differants

Posted By:
Bumble.Brii
Bumble.Brii
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Luna Age: 13 Power/Difference: I can move things with my mind; Shapeshifter. xD Personality: Quiet, Shy, Lonely. Hair: Black with some silver in there.. Eyes: Green(: Background: Abusive parents, mean kids at school. I never fit in . Other: Loves animals. xD

youηqq' lovε♥
i lovε yuh<3

The differants

Posted By:
bounce~chick88 Lock
bounce~chick88
StarStarStarStar
*Walks onto campus in dark blue skinny jeans, black tank top and green hightop converse. * *walks up to Luna* Hi, Im Kally. what's your name? *holds out hand, shifting black bag to differant arm.*

How can you break my heart and tell me you still love me? So, I can't stop you from ripping my heart out, but I don't have to watch you do it.

The differants

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
*trips over a rock a spills her bag that has at least 10 heavy books*

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

The differants

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
dang it *starts picking up her books*

The differants

Posted By:
Bumble.Brii
Bumble.Brii
StarStarStarStarStar
-holds out hand- Hello, I'm Luna. -shakes her hand- "Oh, no, are you okay?" she asks Liz. -helps her pick up her stuff-

youηqq' lovε♥
i lovε yuh<3

The differants

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Anna age: 16 power: read minds, invisibility, speed, strength, graceful, pchycic, moods change eye color personality; quiet, lonely, timid, mysterious hair: black with purpple highlights, straight in eyes eyes: depends other: has no bf is a good singer plays piano and guitar and drums writes her own music

The differants

Posted By:
bounce~chick88 Lock
bounce~chick88
StarStarStarStar
*shakes hand* Hi... *goes and helps luna and liz* hi... I'm Kally *holds out math book that I picked up, puts in back into liz's back.* there you go.

The differants

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm ok, thanks *looks at the ground* My names Liz

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos