Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

COLLEGE!!!

Posted By:
lilystarelm Lock
lilystarelm
StarStarStarStar
ok, so ur fresh out of high school and u want adventure. unfortunately, ur parents say u HAVE to go to college so ur gonna make the most of it. we need 4 to 5 ppl to start. name: Corneila hair: black with green streak eyes: green style: punk t-shirts, and short skirts with fishnet leggings, big platform shoes personality: nice, sweet, prankster other: working to become a pharmicist p.s. if u steal my style, i will get u. jkjkjk

COLLEGE!!!

Posted By:
XxSweetDreamsxX_1230418 Lock
XxSweetDreamsxX_1230418
StarStarStarStar
name: Emma hair: blond almost white wit ice blue tips eyes: blue style: skinny jeans t-shirts and converse personality: shy quiet kinda a loner other: wants to become a doctor love skittles her laptop and painting her nails funky colors plz let me join

What happens when he's your prince charming but you're not his cinderella?

COLLEGE!!!

Posted By:
lilystarelm Lock
lilystarelm
StarStarStarStar
could u change ur name? that's sorta my name in real life. u don't have to though

COLLEGE!!!

Posted By:
XxSweetDreamsxX_1230418 Lock
XxSweetDreamsxX_1230418
StarStarStarStar
if u dnt mind can i keep it i always use the same stuff but if it really bother you i can

What happens when he's your prince charming but you're not his cinderella?

COLLEGE!!!

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Catherine Hair: long strawberry blond Eyes: bright blue Style: dark blue jeens, tight shirts, and running shoes Other: studying to become a CSI

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

COLLEGE!!!

Posted By:
bounce~chick88 Lock
bounce~chick88
StarStarStarStar
Name: Zee Hair: Long, Wavy, blonde Eyes: bright green Style: Jeans (any kind that are in style, skinny, bell bottoms) Long, thin band T-shirts... or just tank tops, usually stylish boots, converse or flatts. sometimes a cute hat. Other: studying to become a photographer

How can you break my heart and tell me you still love me? So, I can't stop you from ripping my heart out, but I don't have to watch you do it.

COLLEGE!!!

Posted By:
bounce~chick88 Lock
bounce~chick88
StarStarStarStar
*drives up to campus listening to P!nk- So What, rocking out in Old VW bug. Gets out, turing off car.... gets stuff out and looks at map* So, my dorm should be just west of here, so I will go there, then go down to the office to sign up.... here we go. *grabs stuff, and starts walking, turns around and walks back to car, locks it* Oh jeez, that was close *laughes*

How can you break my heart and tell me you still love me? So, I can't stop you from ripping my heart out, but I don't have to watch you do it.

COLLEGE!!!

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danny Hair: Black Or Neon Pink. But It Always Has A Neon Purple Strip In It. Eyes: They Change On Her Mood. Blue=Sad Pink=Happy Brown=Thirsty Black=Mad Style: White Or Black Skinny Jeans. Black Tank-Top. Neon Pink Bow Or Tank-Top. Personality: Nice Loving. Sweet. Flirty. Other: Loves Her Neon Blue LapTop. Neon Color Nails. Wants To Be A Artist Because She Loves To Paint. Is A Vampire. But No One Knows.

):

COLLEGE!!!

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
- Drives Up To Car In Black Mustang Rocking Out to White Zombie - - Parks Car And Looks At Map - "Okay. So My Dorm Is West From Here. But I Have To Go Get Checked In First." - Grabs Bags And Secret Coffin That Looks Like A Suit Case. She Gets Out And Grabs Her Lap Top And Puts It In Her Black Purse. She Locks Her Car And Shuts It's Door And Starts Walking To The Checkin Office. -

):

COLLEGE!!!

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
let's start

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Chess or Checkers?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Chess or Checkers?

latest videos