Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Story of love....

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
in this play i need u to tell the following,age,gender,personality,clothes,name,hair,shoes,ect. and to be in the play i need u to tell me a poem of love (only if u want)

I may be the girl whos hair isnt always perfect, and i may be clumsy sometimes..and i may be random and dumb, and me and my friends might fight...but out of those few reasons why i am who i am....i look back and i see that im a girl who maybe...just maybe...likes being UN-perfect

Story of love....

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
If hugs were raindrops id send u showers if kisses were seconds id send u hours if friendship was a puddle id send u the sea and if love was a person id send u me when i saw u i was afraid to meet u when i met u i was afraid to hug u when i hugged u i was afraid to kiss u when i kissed u i was afraid to love u now that i love u im afraid to lose u

I may be the girl whos hair isnt always perfect, and i may be clumsy sometimes..and i may be random and dumb, and me and my friends might fight...but out of those few reasons why i am who i am....i look back and i see that im a girl who maybe...just maybe...likes being UN-perfect

Story of love....

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
okay Well Name Alexandra Alex for short Age 16 Hair Black short one electric blue streak Clothes black goth Personality funny energetic but easily distracted but simple things here is my poem Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May, And summer's lease hath all too short a date. Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines, And often is his gold complexion dimm'd; And every fair from fair sometime declines, By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd; But thy eternal summer shall not fade Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st; Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade, When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st: So long as men can breathe or eyes can see, So long lives this, and this gives life to thee. By william Shakespear

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Bacon Or Sausage

Pancakes Or Waffles

Bacon Or Sausage

Favorite Hits

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos