x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
Rawr_I_Love_You Lock
Rawr_I_Love_You
Member since:
July 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 968
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago
this rp is about 6 people falling in love. the characters are sarah(14) christopher(16) zach(15) genna(15) bri(15) devin (17) pick your character and when the spots are filled we can start.(my person is sarah)

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
Member since:
May 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2157
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

this rp is about 6 people falling in love. the characters are sarah(14) christopher(16) zach(15) genna(15) bri(15) devin (17) pick your character and when the spots are filled we can start.(my person is sarah)

if genna a girl i be her!

Posted By:
Rawr_I_Love_You Lock
Rawr_I_Love_You
Member since:
July 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 968
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago

"monkeydoodle4u" wrote:

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

this rp is about 6 people falling in love. the characters are sarah(14) christopher(16) zach(15) genna(15) bri(15) devin (17) pick your character and when the spots are filled we can start.(my person is sarah)

if genna a girl i be her!

genna is a girl it can be short for genevieve too

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
Member since:
May 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2157
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

"monkeydoodle4u" wrote:

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

this rp is about 6 people falling in love. the characters are sarah(14) christopher(16) zach(15) genna(15) bri(15) devin (17) pick your character and when the spots are filled we can start.(my person is sarah)

if genna a girl i be her!

genna is a girl it can be short for genevieve too

wat genevieve mean?

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
Member since:
May 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2157
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago
oh nvm

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
Member since:
May 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2157
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago

"monkeydoodle4u" wrote:

oh nvm

wait i think i 2 yung 4 this rollplay srry im gonna find a diffrent 1

Posted By:
Rawr_I_Love_You Lock
Rawr_I_Love_You
Member since:
July 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 968
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago

"monkeydoodle4u" wrote:

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

"monkeydoodle4u" wrote:

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

this rp is about 6 people falling in love. the characters are sarah(14) christopher(16) zach(15) genna(15) bri(15) devin (17) pick your character and when the spots are filled we can start.(my person is sarah)

if genna a girl i be her!

genna is a girl it can be short for genevieve too

wat genevieve mean?

its a name

Posted By:
Rawr_I_Love_You Lock
Rawr_I_Love_You
Member since:
July 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 968
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago
ok

Posted By:
wolvesgirlnice
wolvesgirlnice
Member since:
February 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2250
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago
im sahra

...you know im getting hungry....-chomp!!!-i eated u

so now that ur in my stomach u have
to sing my fave song....twinkle twinkle lil star

twinkle twinkle lil star how i wonder...ow!! the star is bright it is to bright...ow!!-barfs u up-dang!


Posted By:
Rawr_I_Love_You Lock
Rawr_I_Love_You
Member since:
July 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 968
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago
thats me pick somebody else tho

← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What Time Is It Where You Live?

Spell your name backwards-moved

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

What Time Is It Where You Live?

Is The LGBTQ+ Community Innapropriate For ...

Spell your name backwards-moved

Is there life after death?

Should The Drinking Age Be Lowered ?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games