Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Meet you in the middle...

Posted By:
emilygeorgia321
emilygeorgia321
StarStarStar
This is about what happens to some teens during summer 09. Ther can be 5 boys and 5 girls you can make up the names, have to be aged: 13 - 18( the charaters not u) it is a love story and has some adventure in it too.

Rest in peace baby, i'm going to miss having you around it was just coming real, i was just getting used to your company. I feel so bad now your gone, i've always wanted a baby, but you had to go. i'm not ready, i'm too young, i'd want to give you the best life ever, but that couldnt happen with me being this young.

Posted By:
emilygeorgia321
emilygeorgia321
StarStarStar
Name: Georgia Age: 13 Relationship status: single at start Other: likes to help the homless.

Rest in peace baby, i'm going to miss having you around it was just coming real, i was just getting used to your company. I feel so bad now your gone, i've always wanted a baby, but you had to go. i'm not ready, i'm too young, i'd want to give you the best life ever, but that couldnt happen with me being this young.

Posted By:
Cranium's Kid_1264941 Lock
Cranium's Kid_1264941
StarStarStarStar
Name: Stephen Age: 15 Relationship status: single and looking Other: Likes to help stray cats and dogs Edited by: Cranium's Kid on July 22 at 06:48 AM

Forever heart broken

Posted By:
alternativegirl13
alternativegirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cailin Age: 13 Relationship status: single Other: likes to snowboard.

-Cailin ^.^

Posted By:
Cranium's Kid_1264941
StarStarStarStar
Name: Stephen Age: 15 Relationship status: single Other: likes to play baseball

Forever heart broken

Posted By:
Cranium's Kid_1264941
StarStarStarStar
don't we need more people?

Forever heart broken

Posted By:
emilygeorgia321
emilygeorgia321
StarStarStar
yh

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Audrey Age: 13 Relationship status: single Other

bby pls

Posted By:
BrittThePRETTY11
BrittThePRETTY11
StarStar
Name: Roxi Age: 15 Relationship status: single Other: loves singing and is really good at it, pretty good at sports, dances and draws alot, loves pulling pranks on people, is really chilled most of the time, a lovable,easy to talk to person.

Posted By:
BrittThePRETTY11
BrittThePRETTY11
StarStar

"BrittThePRETTY11" wrote:

Name: Roxi
Relationship status: single
Other: loves singing and is really good at it, pretty good at sports, dances and draws alot, loves pulling pranks on people, is really chilled most of the time, a lovable,easy to talk to person.

wants to date though! XD

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Nae Nae

What Does the Fox Say?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D