Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

What's With All These Terrible Roleplays?

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
What's with all these "Vampire" rolepplays clogging this board? Everything is either a ripoff of Twilight (which is overated) or a "Tragic Drama Highschool!!!!111one11!1!1!1" type thing. And the people roleplaying can't even spell! If some of the people who USED to be on here (like, two-four years ago) saw these, they'd be dissapointed. Everyone tries to make their characters have awesome powers and a trajic past, guess what? IT GETS OLD! Who agrees with me? I mean, my old "Retrieve the Pizza from the Ninjas" roleplays were better than this! Saabie would be ashamed. Edited by: Lightning Knight on July 23 at 10:50 AM

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:
MrGreenDots_1186846 Lock
MrGreenDots_1186846
StarStarStarStar
sure i agree but you don't have to be that dramatic about it, most of the people on here will hate you ater this..

Posted By:
wolvesgirlnice
wolvesgirlnice
StarStarStarStarStar
i agree

...you know im getting hungry....-chomp!!!-i eated u

so now that ur in my stomach u have
to sing my fave song....twinkle twinkle lil star

twinkle twinkle lil star how i wonder...ow!! the star is bright it is to bright...ow!!-barfs u up-dang!

Posted By:
blueboy11_1052002 Lock
blueboy11_1052002
StarStarStarStar
Dont forget to mention those cloned roleplays like there is already a Total Drama Island rp and anotherstup!d usercreates one.Im so disgust!

Posted By:
Lyoko Girl1
Lyoko Girl1
StarStarStarStar

"blueboy11" wrote:

Dont forget to mention those cloned roleplays like there is already a Total Drama Island rp and anotherstup!d usercreates one.Im so disgust!

well you cant judge someone or be mad just because they do roleplays i mean they can be fun at first i was never in to it but it actually is awesome

Roll like a buffalo!

Posted By:
Inuyashafanforever_824529 Lock
Inuyashafanforever_824529
StarStarStar

"blueboy11" wrote:

Lmao, thanks. But to be honest I didnt know there was a tdi rp until like 20 minutes ater i posted mine.

It's true that you don't know what you have until it's gone, but it's also true that you don't know what you have until it arrives.

Posted By:
Bumble.Brii
Bumble.Brii
StarStarStarStarStar
I hate it when they rip-off a show. A lot of RolePlays have messed up good shows and movies. And, some of the RP's get so confusing, the person that starts them don't explain the plot, [you can't understand them, considering they're spelling] and it gets me annoyed. >.>

youηqq' lovε♥
i lovε yuh<3

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
I just don't like how instead of being long discriptive posts, They turned into short posts that hog the boards up

This is my signature.

Posted By:
blueboy11_1052002 Lock
blueboy11_1052002
StarStarStarStar
Im not judging.If you think its really fun then join the roleplay not create another replica of the roleplay.Everyone should really use their common sense.

Posted By:
Lyoko Girl1
Lyoko Girl1
StarStarStarStar
well thats true i dont copy shows but we did do a book once and it was sorta the same plot but all our characters were people that didnt even exist in the book like my person was goth and scary and stuff

Roll like a buffalo!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Loom Band tutorials

what you like most about ur school ?

First word that comes to mind?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What's your favorite song?

speak about the above user

latest videos