Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Inuyashafanforever_824529 Lock
Inuyashafanforever_824529
StarStarStar

"blueboy11" wrote:

Im not judging.If you think its really fun then join the roleplay not create another replica of the roleplay.Everyone should really use their common sense.

Like i said before, I didnt know there was another tdi roleplay. If I had known I would've used it instead. >.>

It's true that you don't know what you have until it's gone, but it's also true that you don't know what you have until it arrives.

Posted By:
PeaceGirl99
PeaceGirl99
StarStarStarStar
Retrieving Pizza from ninja's sounds way weird and for your information a lot of people on here have great roleplays. Plus we don't spell correctly cause it takes less time!! We use abrivitions like U, R , cuz , it doesn't matter. I am one of the best students in my class and I could do way better spelling than I do on here, it is just easier not to! -Good Day!!! Wink Nose

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar

"PeaceGirl99" wrote:

Retrieving Pizza from ninja's sounds way weird and for your information a lot of people on here have great roleplays. Plus we don't spell correctly cause it takes less time!! We use abrivitions like U, R , cuz , it doesn't matter. I am one of the best students in my class and I could do way better spelling than I do on here, it is just easier not to! -Good Day!!! Wink Nose

I was pointing out how stupid mine used to be. And it's just more fun when people spell correctly. I mean, if you're on one of those internet phones, I can understand ; texting's hard. But at a computer, you should be able to type fast enough. P.S. I don't care if you spell good in real life. I'm good in school, but it's obvious I'm an idiot.

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos