Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Shunlot : Fantasy Roleplay

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
In this RP, you can be any sort of creature that lives in the forest of Shunlot. Things from Greek Mythology, Medievil Legends, and more. Here's the form: Name: Species: (Can be human or creature) Age: Apperance: Side: (Good/Evil/Non) Weapons / Abilities: Other: If you want to be a vampire or warewolf, you CANNOT be like one from Twilight. Vampires become BATS!

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:
simonismine
simonismine
StarStarStarStar

"Lightning Knight" wrote:

In this RP, you can be any sort of creature that lives in the forest of Shunlot. Things from Greek Mythology, Medievil Legends, and more.

Here's the form:

Name:
Species: (Can be human or creature)
Side: (Good/Evil/Non)
Weapons / Abilities:
Other:

If you want to be a vampire or warewolf, you CANNOT be like one from Twilight. Vampires become BATS!

Alyssa Human 10 black hair black and pink shirt denim jeans with some converse Back and forth lol (can i be invisible if i can, can i fly too?)

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chiron Species: Centaur Age: Young Adult Apperance: Unlike most centaurs, he is scrawny and wears a shirt. His hair is shaggy and brown, and his horse-body is small. Side: Good Weapons / Abilities: He does not charge into a battle like most centaurs. Instead, he simply wacks people in the head with hard things. Other: Named after the famous Centaur in Mythology, Almost always hungry. He was an outcast among the other centaurs, and developed a "Take Nothing Seriously" attitude. He cannot run well. He likes sandwiches. Chiron would be the perfect sidekick to a hero, because he's loyal, doesn't hold grudges, and is smart in his own way,

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar

"simonismine" wrote:

"Lightning Knight" wrote:

In this RP, you can be any sort of creature that lives in the forest of Shunlot. Things from Greek Mythology, Medievil Legends, and more.

Here's the form:

Name:
Species: (Can be human or creature)
Side: (Good/Evil/Non)
Weapons / Abilities:
Other:

If you want to be a vampire or warewolf, you CANNOT be like one from Twilight. Vampires become BATS!

Alyssa Human 10 black hair black and pink shirt denim jeans with some converse Back and forth lol (can i be invisible if i can, can i fly too?)

This is fantasy. There aren't any converses. And how were you given the powers? Magic? And give your character a more medievil-sounding name.

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:
simonismine
simonismine
StarStarStarStar
ok never mind i dont want to rp on this

Posted By:
simonismine
simonismine
StarStarStarStar
btw im not trying to be rude but i'm not feeling medival and i have to go take a shower bye bye

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandria ( Alex ) Species : Elf Age : Young Adult ( Teen Raspberry) Appearance: She takes away the stereotype that elves are short they look just like humans aside from the slightly pointed ears. She has a beautiful figure, and usually wears her favorite powderpuff pink dress, with her white peasant shoes and a white lily tucked into her dark hair. Her eyes are a deep hazel. Side: Good! ^.^ Weapons/ Abilities: She has a type of hypnosis, she is able to put people in a trance like state and have them do as she would please. Other: She has a personality that would make you want to be her best friend. (IDK) As an Elf peole naturally like her. She can't help it. She is always on the bright side of things, even when life is at its worse. she is fiece in battle yet gentle with heart. Many times, the evil side has tried to trick her into using her powers for evil, shes almost fallen for it many times.

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
Ha, cool elves.

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar
you'll love us! You wont be able to help it! Big Grin

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
How about we start now? Other people can join as we go. (Eating in the forest)

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite Hits

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Hay Day or Farm Ville

latest videos