Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
kinkykevin_
kinkykevin_
StarStarStarStar
It's about runaways Name: Age: Eyes: Hair: Face: Clothes: Why you ran away: Other:

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandria ( Alex ) Age: 15 Eyes: deep hazel Hair: dark brown, long Face: pretty, cute, has dimple Clothes: pink tank top with rock sign painted on ( by her ),gray skinny jeans, light pink flip flops. Why you ran away: She hated being treated like a child. Other: loves singing and sketching in her art book, shes very loud and opinionated, stands up for what she believes in.

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Posted By:
kinkykevin_
kinkykevin_
StarStarStarStar
Name:Alli Age:15 Eyes:A whitish blue with teal highlights Hair:dark brown down her back with lots of layers and nageled bangs Face:gorgeous. perfect shape, clean, wears lots of makeup Clothes:she loves rockstar tees, skinny clothes, fishnets, lots of accesories. Why you ran awayDazed}e{xu@ally abused by her dangerous stalker, whi still is stalking her Other:has her pet bunny Cindy with her everywhere

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar

"xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox" wrote:

Name: Alexandria ( Alex )
Eyes: deep hazel
Hair: dark brown, long
Face: pretty, cute, has dimple
Clothes: pink tank top with rock sign painted on ( by her ),gray skinny jeans, light pink flip flops.
Why you ran away: She hated being treated like a child.
Other: loves singing and sketching in her art book, shes very loud and opinionated, stands up for what she believes in.

gorgeous, mostly wears lip gloss, used to be a cheerleader but quit when she realized how fake she had become. Writes poetry. Falls in love too easily.

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Posted By:
kinkykevin_
kinkykevin_
StarStarStarStar
ok lets go wile we wait .packs bags so quickly full of TONS of $, water, other drinks,clothes, food, lighter, blankets, rabbit food, etc. .leaves out the window.

Posted By:
simonismine
simonismine
StarStarStarStar
Name:Alyssa Age:10 Eyes:Big and brown Hair:Black and straight Face:Brownish with a wide smile Clothes:Black shirt with jeans and converse Why i ran awayDazedick of doing nothing EVER Other:Just always felt life would be better this way

Posted By:
kinkykevin_
kinkykevin_
StarStarStarStar
ok Cindy were free. .rides bike to the nearest subway, and takes it to the farthest place away.

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar
*packs bag full of clothes, the essentials, her favorite teddy bear, a few pictures of her siblings, and some water and granola bars.* So long childhood, hello adulthood. *deep breath, puts on back pack and climbs out of window. leaving a note to her parents.*

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar
*takes out phone and calls Alli* You leave your place yet?

Posted By:
kinkykevin_
kinkykevin_
StarStarStarStar
.ends up in LA. perfect place to hide. .looks behind her. Theres that man gain! .runs and hides.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Hey! Tell me how many pets you have, the a...

Chat

Chat

Chat

Chat

Are Fairytales important to teenagers?

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

latest videos