Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Sleepless in Seattle

Posted By:
blueboy11_1052002 Lock
blueboy11_1052002
Member since:
April, 2008
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 337

"PeaceGirl99" wrote:

"Hajiko" wrote:

[ I Quit ]

(Who cares about it we'll just pretend that the whole killer thing is just a rumor and in the end all the kids help fix up the hotel k? K. Great now Natasha continue with Alex)

Whats the point of the plot if the killer is just a rumor?

Sleepless in Seattle

Posted By:
PeaceGirl99
PeaceGirl99
Member since:
May, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 441
(IDK lets just do the scene with Alex and Natasha)

Sleepless in Seattle

Posted By:
blueboy11_1052002 Lock
blueboy11_1052002
Member since:
April, 2008
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Hajiko is the best at roleplaying.He is really good.

Sleepless in Seattle

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
Member since:
June, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3639
Name: Danny Age17-19) 18 Gender: Female Personality: Nice. Loving. Cool. Description: Black Hair Loose Tees And Skinny Jeans. Reason why he/she moved to Seattle: Parents Died In Car Accident. And She Moved Her On Her Own Will. Best-Friend:

):


Sleepless in Seattle

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
Member since:
June, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3639
Name: Danny Age17-19) 18 Gender: Female Personality: Nice. Loving. Cool. Description: Black Hair Loose Tees And Skinny Jeans. Reason why he/she moved to Seattle: Parents Died In Car Accident. And She Moved Her On Her Own Will. Best-Friend: Tom Copper

):


Sleepless in Seattle

Posted By:
PeaceGirl99
PeaceGirl99
Member since:
May, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 441

"blueboy11" wrote:

Hajiko is the best at roleplaying.He is really good.

Well he quit so we'll forget the killer and how about this: Everything said about the killer isnt true, the man who died was killed because a posionus snake bit him and he died, and the people just made that up to make the death more popular.

Sleepless in Seattle

Posted By:
blueboy11_1052002 Lock
blueboy11_1052002
Member since:
April, 2008
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 337
I gotta go im so tired.Im going to sleep.Bye.I'll read everything tomorrow or later.

Sleepless in Seattle

Posted By:
PeaceGirl99
PeaceGirl99
Member since:
May, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 441
Okay now Natasha please continue

Sleepless in Seattle

Posted By:
blueboy11_1052002 Lock
blueboy11_1052002
Member since:
April, 2008
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 337

"PeaceGirl99" wrote:

"blueboy11" wrote:

Hajiko is the best at roleplaying.He is really good.

Well he quit so we'll forget the killer and how about this: Everything said about the killer isnt true, the man who died was killed because a posionus snake bit him and he died, and the people just made that up to make the death more popular.

That make no sense.What the point if the killer isnt true? because it centers all around him.Im thinking im will discontinue this rp until Hajiko returns.

Sleepless in Seattle

Posted By:
PeaceGirl99
PeaceGirl99
Member since:
May, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 441

"blueboy11" wrote:

"PeaceGirl99" wrote:

"blueboy11" wrote:

Hajiko is the best at roleplaying.He is really good.

Well he quit so we'll forget the killer and how about this: Everything said about the killer isnt true, the man who died was killed because a posionus snake bit him and he died, and the people just made that up to make the death more popular.

That make no sense.What the point if the killer isnt true? because it centers all around him.Im thinking im will discontinue this rp until Hajiko returns.

You cant make us right tasha?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Google vs Bing!!

Are your parents strict or not?

Describe the profile pic above you

Tag or Capture the Flag?-moved

1D vs 5 seconds of summer

justin bieber or austin mahone

latest videos