Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

what happened to the good roleplays?

Posted By:
Rawr_I_Love_You Lock
Rawr_I_Love_You
StarStarStarStar
nobody posts any good roleplays anymore.! its all fighting stuff and fantasy. why cant anybody make one that could actually happen. like the collage rps or a runaway rp. something. and people that find a good one are sometimes told owner= nobody else can join.you=why? owner=bc i said so. you= why cant one more person join? owner=bc i said so now leave! doesnt that sound a little rude? people need to stop doing that. and flooding the who's posting now box with people whining "stop posting so many rps its flooding the box nobody can read poems or anybodys issues" im sorry but if you have issues dont bring it to strangers all across the world talk to a councler or something. and people who whine about rps.! get over it please nobodys gonna listen.! just like the laws people break like killing. they go to jail but they still dont listen. and most of the people who whine about rps are mostly the ones that start rps and then never finish.! im sorry its just been bugging me.

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
sleepless in seattle is a good one

This is my signature.

Posted By:
Rawr_I_Love_You Lock
Rawr_I_Love_You
StarStarStarStar
well maybe thats a good one but most others like fantasys and stuff. stuff that isnt real and is never gonna happen.!

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
i hate the vampire ones UGH

This is my signature.

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
i Make College RPs. Some Vampire Rps. And Im In The Runaway Ones.

):

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

nobody posts any good roleplays anymore.! its all fighting stuff and fantasy. why cant anybody make one that could actually happen. like the collage rps or a runaway rp. something. and people that find a good one are sometimes told owner= nobody else can join.you=why? owner=bc i said so. you= why cant one more person join? owner=bc i said so now leave! doesnt that sound a little rude? people need to stop doing that. and flooding the who's posting now box with people whining "stop posting so many rps its flooding the box nobody can read poems or anybodys issues" im sorry but if you have issues dont bring it to strangers all across the world talk to a councler or something. and people who whine about rps.! get over it please nobodys gonna listen.! just like the laws people break like killing. they go to jail but they still dont listen. and most of the people who whine about rps are mostly the ones that start rps and then never finish.! im sorry its just been bugging me.

What do you mean flooding the box? Are you using one of those new "Internet-Phone" connections?

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

*high fives* Preach it, Sarah-bear! ^.^

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Posted By:
Rawr_I_Love_You Lock
Rawr_I_Love_You
StarStarStarStar

"Lightning Knight" wrote:

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

What do you mean flooding the box? Are you using one of those new "Internet-Phone" connections?

it means they fill the whos poasting now box with whiny crap

Posted By:
Rawr_I_Love_You Lock
Rawr_I_Love_You
StarStarStarStar
i posted this hours ago how did people find it?

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

"Lightning Knight" wrote:

"Rawr_I_Love_You" wrote:

it means they fill the whos poasting now box with whiny crap

Oh. Why don't you just go to the boards here?

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos