Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

RunAways.................. For Good.

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay So This Is About Teens With Bad BackGrounds. There All Friends. Some Find Love. Some Don't. OKay So 4 Girls And 4 Boys Run Away From Their Bad Parents. And There All Going To Australia. So They Drive And Ride Planes. Well Create Your Character. Rules: No Vampires. No D/r/u/g/5.

):

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Age: Hair: Clothes: Why You Ran Away:

):

Posted By:
AshleyZ<3
AshleyZ<3
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Andy Age:12 Hair: (picture) Clothes: A pair of jean kapris, a tanktop that is gray, a sweater wrapped around my waist that is black,my tennis shoes, and my left arm has ponytails on it. Why you ran away: I couldn't take the stress of the family and I was all ways forgotten and ignored.

smile
a happy blond who knows that kepting friends close can an can''t be a mistake Big Grin

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danny Age: 17 Hair: Black With Neon Blue Tips. Clothes: Black Skinny Jeans And A Ed Hardy Loose Tee Why You Ran Away: She Is Pregnant And She Was Kicked Out. She Was Beaten. So She's Pregnant.

):

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny Gets Up And Rubs Her Stomach. She Sighed. Packed Her Clothes And All Her Parents Money. Grabbed Her A Lunch. And Money For Food On The Way. Danny Wrote A Note For Her Little Sister Who Was Like A Daughter To Her " I Am Leaving. I Am Not Coming Home. I Love You.♥ -Danny " Danny Grabbed Her car Keys And Started Walking To Her Car.

):

Posted By:
AshleyZ<3
AshleyZ<3
StarStarStarStarStar
*sees Danny* Hey Danny where ya going?*looks angry but not at Danny*

smile
a happy blond who knows that kepting friends close can an can''t be a mistake Big Grin

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Jasmine Age: 15 Hair: dirty brown Clothes: Baby white tee with pink and green swirls, dark blue skinny jeans, and red converse with black laces. Why You Ran Away: Sees Dad cheats on Mom.

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
" O Um Im Going For A Drive. " Danny Gets In Her Car And Sets The Money And Her Lunch In The Passenger Seat.

):

Posted By:
AshleyZ<3
AshleyZ<3
StarStarStarStarStar
Mind if I come?*looks helpless*

smile

Posted By:
wolvesgirlnice
wolvesgirlnice
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: emma Age: 5 Hair: blonde Clothes: casuul Why You Ran Away:i saw my dad murder my mom and i thought he would do it to me

...you know im getting hungry....-chomp!!!-i eated u

so now that ur in my stomach u have
to sing my fave song....twinkle twinkle lil star

twinkle twinkle lil star how i wonder...ow!! the star is bright it is to bright...ow!!-barfs u up-dang!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

latest videos