Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
-Justine
-Justine
StarStarStarStar
This is a rp about just the everyday lives of a typical teen. You can pretty much do whatever you want. Rules: 1.No Dying 2.No Magic Name: Eyes: Hair: Face: Clothes: Personality: Other:

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox_1309106 Lock
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox_1309106
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandria ( Alex ) Eyes: deep hazel (changes from blue to green to hazel) Hair: see profile pic Face: see profile pic X3 Clothes: red tank top layered over a black cami, gray skinny jeans, and black and red polka dot converse. Personality: bubbly, cheery, has a happy vibe, always chilled. Other: ex-cheerleader, has a pet chihuahua named Chico.

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Posted By:
-Justine
-Justine
StarStarStarStar
Name:Alli Eyes:Really light blue with teal highlights Hair:long dark brown down her back with angeled bangs and lots of layers. Face:really,really grgeous, pretty dimples Clothes:likes skinny stuff, mini stuff. has a LOT of clothes Personality:friendly, cute, a shoulder to cry on Other:is in college, has an awesome bf, which i will play also, really rich Name:Jacob Eyes:a deep chocolate brown Hair:a golden fohawk Face:really cute Clothes:band tees, skinny jeans Personality:a great bf, really sweet Other:is rich

Posted By:
-Justine
-Justine
StarStarStarStar
in case u guys were wondering why me and ki9nkykevin_ have the same character is because we r cousins and we share her oh, and i have a pet bunny named Cindy

Posted By:
lilplayer Lock
lilplayer
StarStarStarStarStar
mj brown blue shirt bluebandanna normal face smart cute and funny tatoo on right arm

Posted By:
-Justine
-Justine
StarStarStarStar
ill start .goes into my dorm at college and puts books away. .gets dressed for shopping with Jacob.

Posted By:
lilplayer Lock
lilplayer
StarStarStarStarStar
goes to play my video game

Posted By:
-Justine
-Justine
StarStarStarStar
.Jacob comes to pic her up in her Porshe. .they drive downtown for shopping. Thanx for doing this with me Jacob.Nobody else wanted to. Jacob:no problem. ive been needing new stuff anyways. .they hold hands as they go into the first shop.

Posted By:
-Justine
-Justine
StarStarStarStar
.i pic out a really cute silk minidress that is white. Jacob:u better wear that on our date tonight. Me:i will. .Jacob pix out a dressy top 4 him. Jacob:and ill wear this. Me:you would look rather dashing in that, but how about a tux with a band tee inder it? Jacob:ur so smart. .kisses my nose.

Posted By:
-Justine
-Justine
StarStarStarStar
.they go to the mall. .i pic out some belt, flats, a band tee or 2, another dress, a miniskirt, and a couple other shirts. .Jacob gets some jeans, band tees to match mine, Vans, and a necklace 4 me. .drives me back to my dorm. Jacob:ill pick you up @ 8

play online games

latest forum posts

Inside Out

swaragini stop watching it

I NEED PEOPLE TO TALK TO :'(

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

latest videos