Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
MrGreenDots_1186846 Lock
MrGreenDots_1186846
StarStarStarStar
It should be a little gothic and horror (no b{-loo-}d though) It's about two fortune tellers and two normal people that have a very twisted and weird life. Just go with the flow. -no vampires -no werewolves -no powerplaying (controlling other peoples characters) -no highschool dramaqueen characters to enter fill this out (this is my character) Name: Ace Gender: Male Fortuneteller or normal : fortuneteller Personality: Quiet, shy but strong Looks: spiky chinlength hair (natural red) Shadows under eyes. Wears lot's of chains. Extra: does tarot card readings and is also somewhat like a psychiatrist.

Posted By:
MrGreenDots_1186846 Lock
MrGreenDots_1186846
StarStarStarStar
no? noone likes the idea?

Posted By:
actressontheblock Lock
actressontheblock
StarStarStarStarStar
not really...

music; my everything

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
What would we do?

):

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Gender: female Fortuneteller or normal : fortuneteller Personality: Loud, funny, mysterious Looks: shoulderlength hair (natural auburn) dark eyes. Wears lot's of jewelz. Extra: does tarot card readings and uses a crystal ball.

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danny Gender: Female Normal: Yes Personality: Shy But Loving. Looks: Black hair With Pink Stripes. Lots Of Wrist Bands And Combat Boots And Necklaces And Bags Under Eyes From Staying up. Extra: Likes tarot Card Readings. And Is Scene Edited by: XxJoannaxX on July 25 at 06:28 PM

):

Posted By:
Rawr_I_Love_You Lock
Rawr_I_Love_You
StarStarStarStar
Name: Sarah(Alex's twin) Gender: female Fortuneteller or normal : fortuneteller Personality: Loud, funny, always bored, crazy Looks: brown hair to the bottom of my shoulderblade, always wears skinny jeans and flip flops Extra: reads palms and fingers

Posted By:
Rawr_I_Love_You Lock
Rawr_I_Love_You
StarStarStarStar
Extra: reads palms and fingers, has a yorkie-poo named snopes(yorkie-poo= yorkie poodle mix)

Posted By:
actressontheblock Lock
actressontheblock
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lee Gender: Female Fortuneteller or normal : normal Personality: boy crazy Looks: tomboyish .

music; my everything

Posted By:
MrGreenDots_1186846 Lock
MrGreenDots_1186846
StarStarStarStar

"XxJoannaxX" wrote:

What would we do?

drink a cup of tea and freak people out :P (kidding) someone can have this ritual and it all goes wrong and you can use your imagination to figure out the side effect.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

play online games

latest forum posts

Close your eyes....what word just first en...

Rate the band above you

Close your eyes....what word just first en...

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Names From A-Z

Rate the band above you

Weight

Rate the band above you

Rate the band above you

What Do You Think About Justin Bieber-moved

latest videos