Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Fortuneteller rp

Posted By:
MrGreenDots_1186846 Lock
MrGreenDots_1186846
StarStarStarStar
It should be a little gothic and horror (no b{-loo-}d though) It's about two fortune tellers and two normal people that have a very twisted and weird life. Just go with the flow. -no vampires -no werewolves -no powerplaying (controlling other peoples characters) -no highschool dramaqueen characters to enter fill this out (this is my character) Name: Ace Gender: Male Fortuneteller or normal : fortuneteller Personality: Quiet, shy but strong Looks: spiky chinlength hair (natural red) Shadows under eyes. Wears lot's of chains. Extra: does tarot card readings and is also somewhat like a psychiatrist.

Fortuneteller rp

Posted By:
MrGreenDots_1186846 Lock
MrGreenDots_1186846
StarStarStarStar
no? noone likes the idea?

Fortuneteller rp

Posted By:
actressontheblock Lock
actressontheblock
StarStarStarStarStar
not really...

music; my everything

Fortuneteller rp

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
What would we do?

):

Fortuneteller rp

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Gender: female Fortuneteller or normal : fortuneteller Personality: Loud, funny, mysterious Looks: shoulderlength hair (natural auburn) dark eyes. Wears lot's of jewelz. Extra: does tarot card readings and uses a crystal ball.

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Fortuneteller rp

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danny Gender: Female Normal: Yes Personality: Shy But Loving. Looks: Black hair With Pink Stripes. Lots Of Wrist Bands And Combat Boots And Necklaces And Bags Under Eyes From Staying up. Extra: Likes tarot Card Readings. And Is Scene Edited by: XxJoannaxX on July 25 at 06:28 PM

):

Fortuneteller rp

Posted By:
Rawr_I_Love_You Lock
Rawr_I_Love_You
StarStarStarStar
Name: Sarah(Alex's twin) Gender: female Fortuneteller or normal : fortuneteller Personality: Loud, funny, always bored, crazy Looks: brown hair to the bottom of my shoulderblade, always wears skinny jeans and flip flops Extra: reads palms and fingers

Fortuneteller rp

Posted By:
Rawr_I_Love_You Lock
Rawr_I_Love_You
StarStarStarStar
Extra: reads palms and fingers, has a yorkie-poo named snopes(yorkie-poo= yorkie poodle mix)

Fortuneteller rp

Posted By:
actressontheblock Lock
actressontheblock
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lee Gender: Female Fortuneteller or normal : normal Personality: boy crazy Looks: tomboyish .

music; my everything

Fortuneteller rp

Posted By:
MrGreenDots_1186846 Lock
MrGreenDots_1186846
StarStarStarStar

"XxJoannaxX" wrote:

What would we do?

drink a cup of tea and freak people out :P (kidding) someone can have this ritual and it all goes wrong and you can use your imagination to figure out the side effect.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Why do people base tweens little kids?

confused crush?

How can I be more attractive to boys my age?

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

confused crush?

latest videos