Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Hogwarts

Posted By:
Wotcher131
Wotcher131
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a Role Play, Harry Potter style. It's set years after Harry's there though. There's a new Headmaster: Professor Jenks. Most of the teachers are new too, but I'm not going to name all of them. Rules: -You can choose your house, but we can't have everyone in one house. -You can be Muggle Born, Half Blood or Pure Blood. -We can have a few werewolves if you want to be one. -You cannot have any powers besides magic. -You are aloud one pet. -I can't have over ten people doing this role play, so after ten, that's it sorry! -If you have any names for teachers, comment on my wall with them please! -Once we have two characters, we can start. -Your person needs to start in first year please! Name: Tenna Age: 11 Appearance: Short, spiky, pink hair, sparkling green eyes, pale skin, painfully skinny, 5'4, wears orange, square glasses. Personality: Kind, has a quick mind, clever, humble, sensibly, responsible. House: Hufflepuff. Blood Status: Half Blood Other: has an owl named Felix, dislikes Slytherins

GinnyHermioneTonks; The Golden Trio.
AllieStephKatie; Best Friends Forever
RemusSiriusTonks; Best Role-Players Ever

And Don't You Forget It.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

CHECK EHT OUT NAO!!!!!

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you like reading Garfield books?

Describe your Country in one word

Red by Taylor Swift