Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Caved

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay Im Making An RP About 4 Teen Girls And 4 teen Boys. Who Are Forced To Live Under Water In A Home Cave They Find. So create Your Character! Name: Age: Hair: Clothes( all ) : Shoes: Other:

):

Caved

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Shanna Age: 14 Hair: White-blonde, purple tips, waist-length Clothes( all ) : Silk dresses: Red, black, purple, raven (redddish purpleish blackish) Shoes: Pink Converse!! Other: Is adopted and doesn't know it

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

Caved

Posted By:
Wotcher131
Wotcher131
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tenna. Age: 14. Hair: Short, spiky and pink. Clothes(all) :all Skinny jeans, mini skirts, usually orange, graphic T - shirts and hoodies. Shoes: Converse, Airwalk. Other: Wears bright orange, square glasses, very clever, bubbly.

GinnyHermioneTonks; The Golden Trio.
AllieStephKatie; Best Friends Forever
RemusSiriusTonks; Best Role-Players Ever

And Don't You Forget It.

Caved

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danny Age: 18 Hair: (picture) Clothes( all ) : Loose tee And Skinny Jeans Or Sweat Pants And Tank Tops. Shoes: Com Bat Boots Or Converse All Stars. Other: Pregnant

):

Caved

Posted By:
actressontheblock Lock
actressontheblock
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jackie Age: 17 Hair: shoulder length, dark brown Clothes( all ) : black shirt with large gray fingerprint as picture, dark blue jeans Shoes: black convers Other: in love with danny

music; my everything

Caved

Posted By:
Jessi11
Jessi11
StarStarStarStarStar
Could I join? Name: Crystal Age: 13 (close enough to my real age) Hair: brown with light blue highlights, layered. Clothes: t-shirt, knee shorts, converse and/or flip-flops other: I'm sexy skin is clear, nice, entergetic, tough.... boyfriend abusing me... will kill me if break up with him Edited by: Jessi11 on July 27 at 08:21 AM

My heart is like glass. It breaks easily. Don't break it.

Peace. Love. Racing Baybee!

Wizards and witches will one day rule the world!

Squirting Cheese is my weapon. Be afraid. RAWR!

Fred Weasley and I are now happily married. We married on 01/15/10 at 10:00 P.M Central Time!

I'm me. Have a problem with that?

HP Fanatic!

Caved

Posted By:
Jessi11
Jessi11
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Crystal age: 15 clothes: peace t-shirt, knee-length shorts with flowers on them. shoes: flip-flops usually, but sometimes converse hair: hip length, layered brown with light blue highlights other: boyfriend abusing me, will kill me if breaks up with him.

Fred Weasley and I are now happily married. We married on 01/15/10 at 10:00 P.M Central Time!

HP Fanatic!

Caved

Posted By:
AshleyTisdale67
AshleyTisdale67
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alison Age: Just turned 13 Hair: Long blonde usually straight Clothes( all ) : Wears flashy teen clothes Shoes: white flats Other is allegeric to gerbils

♪ I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away
All the pain of yesterday♪

Caved

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Need We Start?

):

Caved

Posted By:
Jessi11
Jessi11
StarStarStarStarStar
gonna join real quick Name: Crystal age:15 clothes: peace t-shirt, knee-length shorts with flowers on them shoes: flips-flops usually but sometimes converse hair: brown hip length hair with purple highlights other: boyfriend abuses me and threatens to kill me if breaks up with him

HP Fanatic!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Roses are Red

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Cardiologist - poem

What is wrong with today's music?

latest videos