Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

HARRY POTTER RP!!!

Posted By:
Jessi11
Jessi11
StarStarStarStarStar
Big Grin for all these Harry Potter lovers here's a roleplay WARNING: These people are from the last Harry Potter book when Harry and everyone has grown up and had kids. Character you can be: scorpious [Draco's son], Lily Potter [Harry's and Ginny's daughter], Albus Potter [Harry's Son], James [Harry's Son], Severus [Harry's Son]... or make up your own.... [or other people from the last book that i forgot lol] I'll make up my own. BOYS CAN JOIN TOO. Not everyone can be in Griffyndor like Scorpious is supposed to be in Slytherin. and blah blah blah... so here's mine smile Name: Crystal Lestrange (bellitrix lestrange is going to be my real mom but gave me to an orphanage House: Griffyndor gender: girl looks: purple haired, hip length hair that's half curly half layered, sexy, cute, tough. Muggleborn other: I have a crush on James.

My heart is like glass. It breaks easily. Don't break it.

Peace. Love. Racing Baybee!

Wizards and witches will one day rule the world!

Squirting Cheese is my weapon. Be afraid. RAWR!

Fred Weasley and I are now happily married. We married on 01/15/10 at 10:00 P.M Central Time!

I'm me. Have a problem with that?

HP Fanatic!

HARRY POTTER RP!!!

Posted By:
Wotcher131
Wotcher131
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tenna House: Griffyndor Gender: Girl Looks: Short, spiky pink hair, sparking green eyes, pale skin, painfully skinny, 5'4, wears orange, square glasses. Personality: Clever, has a quick mind, funny. Blood Status: Half Blood Other: Has an owl named Felix, has a crush on James too

GinnyHermioneTonks; The Golden Trio.
AllieStephKatie; Best Friends Forever
RemusSiriusTonks; Best Role-Players Ever

And Don't You Forget It.

HARRY POTTER RP!!!

Posted By:
Wotcher131
Wotcher131
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tenna Age: 13 Gender: Girl Looks: Short, spiky, pink hair, sparkling green eyes, pale skin, 5'3, painfully skinny, wears orange, square glasses Personality: Bubbly, sometimes idiotic, rude to the right people, clever, has a quick mind, and clumsy Other: Is really intelligent beyond her years, likes to bully the bullies House: Griffyndor Blood Status: Half Blood

GinnyHermioneTonks; The Golden Trio.
AllieStephKatie; Best Friends Forever
RemusSiriusTonks; Best Role-Players Ever

And Don't You Forget It.

HARRY POTTER RP!!!

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lily Potter House: Griffyndor Looks: Long red hair and brown eyes Half blood Other: is a Griffyndor chaser and is very powerful

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

HARRY POTTER RP!!!

Posted By:
EmuRox_1153881 Lock
EmuRox_1153881
StarStarStarStar

"Lizze101" wrote:

Name: Lily Potter
House: Griffyndor
Looks: Long red hair and brown eyes
Half blood
Other: is a Griffyndor chaser and is very powerful

Does this have to be correct? Cus Lily is Pure Blood

HARRY POTTER RP!!!

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
no she's half blood becuase harry's mother was a muggle born

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

HARRY POTTER RP!!!

Posted By:
EmuRox_1153881 Lock
EmuRox_1153881
StarStarStarStar
No. Ginny was Pure Blood. Harry's Mum was a "Mud-blood" and Harry's Dad was "Pure Blood" That Makes Lily Pure blood

HARRY POTTER RP!!!

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
but harry's not pure blood becuase of his mother which means that lily isn't pure blood

HARRY POTTER RP!!!

Posted By:
EmuRox_1153881 Lock
EmuRox_1153881
StarStarStarStar
Yeah. But she's more than half blood. Harry is Half Blood. Ginny is pure blood. So that puts lily at 3/4 blood or something

HARRY POTTER RP!!!

Posted By:
EmuRox_1153881 Lock
EmuRox_1153881
StarStarStarStar
Well/ If harry is half blood and Ginny is Pure blood that makes lily halfway between the two. 3/4 blood

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Whispers

latest videos