Back left
Back right
Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Okay this is a rp bout these tweens and teens that got stranded on a island! just fill out the info below! Name: Mia Looks like; brown hair with purple streaks, sorts with a purple tanktop age: 15 other: is a singer, outgoing, skateboards, tomboy,i broke up with my bf a week ago cause he was cheating on me, play guitar.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
name:TJ looks:vest top with jeans and sneakers hair (picture) with purple streak

~ 4,000th post on the 2nd of August, 2016 at 7:27pm

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
how old r u?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
oh ya im 14

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
other:single has ears pierced little diamond always packs cell phone

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name:Andy Looks: Strawberry blond hair shoulder lenght. Blue jeans, my dads swimming jersey, and a black hoodie around my waist. Age:13 Other: Is good at alot of things.(woodworking, building, communicating,planning, etc.)

smile
a happy blond who knows that kepting friends close can an can''t be a mistake Big Grin

Posted By:

Thumb
Calamity Black And White (Picture) 14 Skateboarder, Goth Has 3 Ear Rings, 2 Normal Skulls And 1 Stud Above The Skull Edited by: ~Calamity.Chaos~ on July 29 at 09:28 AM

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
How do we get stranded? Like what happened? Plane crash? Boat crash?

smile
a happy blond who knows that kepting friends close can an can''t be a mistake Big Grin

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Do you want to start now?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
plane crash.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity