Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Scars (rp)

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
this is about a group of emo teens that clearly dont fit in. But that doesnt mean they aren't bad. these teens are actually crimin@ls but no one knows. One night after they pickp0ck3t some ppl, they run into other crimin@ls. they all get 2 know each other but then they find out that these ppl aren't the same type of crimin@ls. these ppl are murd3ring st@lkers who are gonna start following these teens. they could tell but they dont want 2 bcuz they will g3t in trouble 2 bcuz they would have 2 admit crim3s they did. and they did @lot so they did not even consider. inste@d they run away and try 2 keep the $t@lkers away.(btw they run away so the $talkers wont go to their homes and h@rm their famili3s). sign up now!!!! anything is allowed except 4 magical powers. oh and your character IS REQUIRED to be emo. thank you!!!!JOIN!!!! setting: winter, december, it's snowing like crazy name: Tammy Age: 16 personality: emo, quiet but normal with friends, doesn't fit in, outsider,nice looks: black hair w/red highlights, green eyes, pale, pretty but doesnt date alot, wears black alot other: single, $mokes, plays guitar Punk Tongueiano, is a great singer

Scars (rp)

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
anyone? Confused

Scars (rp)

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danny Age:16 Personality: Nice When You Know Her . Scene. Shes A Fun Person on The Inside. Loving Inside. Looks: Pale. ( Her Hair Is Picture ) She Has Lots Of Eye Liner Thats Black On. And Alot Of Darkish Blue eye Shadow. White Pale. Other: Sings. Plays Guitar. Plays Old Classic Piano. Edited by: XxJoannaxX on July 31 at 10:05 AM Edited by: XxJoannaxX on July 31 at 10:10 AM

):

Scars (rp)

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
k cool we just need a few more ppl

Scars (rp)

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
So, this is a roleplay about a bunch of bullies who steal from innocent people? Nice. :P

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Scars (rp)

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
anyone else???

Scars (rp)

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
ok we dnt have alot of ppl right now but we could start. while it's on more ppl will sign up

Scars (rp)

Posted By:
kinkykevin_
kinkykevin_
StarStarStarStar
i want to join but can i be scene instead of emo?

Scars (rp)

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
im scene i bet its fine and KEVIIN!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by: XxJoannaxX on July 31 at 10:22 AM Edited by: XxJoannaxX on July 31 at 10:22 AM

):

Scars (rp)

Posted By:
kinkykevin_
kinkykevin_
StarStarStarStar
JOANNA!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

How do you feel today ?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

How do you feel today ?

latest videos