Back left
Back right
Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

*walks up to Mia* are you ok

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
no

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
-hugs mia- it's okay guys are stupid.... when they want to be and they are not the most important thing in the world

We're never getting back together... like ever.

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i loved him though *can barly talk cause she is crying to hard*

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Age: 17 Hair: Black With Lots Of Neon Highlights. Clothes: Punk. Scene. Fishnets. Tutus. Loose Tees. Skinny Jeans. Name: Danny Talent: Sings And Plays Country Guitar. Other: Is Mia's Best Friend.

):

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
-walks over to the dude and beats him with my drumstick from when i was playin drums-

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
*laughs*

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
-dusts hands off-

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

- Skates Past Mia's Ex And Pushes Him Froward Him landing On Ground Face Planting. Skates To Mia And Skids To A Stop Next To Her. Hugging Her. - Hes Such A Loser. Mia Your To Good For Him!

):

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
-cartwheels away-

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity