Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
This is about a bunch of teens in Loker Highschool. In and out of school they all become friends and some get in huge fights while others fall in love!!! Join!!! Rules: NO MAGICAL POWERS NO VAMPIRES /although i LOVE vampires NO TRYING 2 BE THE LEAD ALL THE TIME CUZ EVERY1 IS EQUAL ok thats all!!!join!!!!!!!!

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
in order 2 join plz sign this form/ this is 4 ur character. not really u name: age: personality: hair: eyes: other looks: looking 4 love?: other:

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i be 11??

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
well...u have 2 be in highschool that's the prob

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
oh well then ok im gonna do something else then

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jbrasfan2
jbrasfan2
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mia Age: 15 Lokks Like: Brown hair with purple steakes, brown eyes, long pants with a whole in the knee, and a purple tanktop. Other: singer,skateboards,dances,acts,tomboy,outgoing,she broke up with her bf cause he was cheating on her with her own sister.

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Tammy Age: 15 personality: emo/punk/pranker/outgoing/rebel/musician/skater/kinda flirty hair: blonde with blue and and purple streaks, in a messy ponytail eyes: green other looks: is pale, has no freckles, wears alot of eyeliner looking 4 love?: yes other: $mokes, plays guitar piano and sings, is single, takes d/ru/gs

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
k we just need like a few more ppl

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
AshleyZ<3
AshleyZ<3
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Andy Age:15 Personality: You'll have to find out Hair:blond Eyes:A light blue with a little brown Looking for love:not really Other: none

smile
a happy blond who knows that kepting friends close can an can''t be a mistake Big Grin

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
k guys lets start *wakes up* *looks in mirror and sees a bush in her hair* *sighs and brushes her hair down* *washes up* *hums while getting dressed: blue tshirt with black longsleeved undershirt that is kinda torn up, skinny jeans, grey converse,black jacket, hair in a messy ponytail*

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Doctor Who

FREESTYLE BY ME: jaymir2cool14

Doctor Who

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

which celeb impresses u most ???

MERRY CHRISTMAS GOODLUCK WISHES TO YOU

latest videos