Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
This is about a bunch of teens in Loker Highschool. In and out of school they all become friends and some get in huge fights while others fall in love!!! Join!!! Rules: NO MAGICAL POWERS NO VAMPIRES /although i LOVE vampires NO TRYING 2 BE THE LEAD ALL THE TIME CUZ EVERY1 IS EQUAL ok thats all!!!join!!!!!!!!

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
in order 2 join plz sign this form/ this is 4 ur character. not really u name: age: personality: hair: eyes: other looks: looking 4 love?: other:

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i be 11??

bby pls

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
well...u have 2 be in highschool that's the prob

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
oh well then ok im gonna do something else then

bby pls

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jbrasfan2
jbrasfan2
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mia Age: 15 Lokks Like: Brown hair with purple steakes, brown eyes, long pants with a whole in the knee, and a purple tanktop. Other: singer,skateboards,dances,acts,tomboy,outgoing,she broke up with her bf cause he was cheating on her with her own sister.

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Tammy Age: 15 personality: emo/punk/pranker/outgoing/rebel/musician/skater/kinda flirty hair: blonde with blue and and purple streaks, in a messy ponytail eyes: green other looks: is pale, has no freckles, wears alot of eyeliner looking 4 love?: yes other: $mokes, plays guitar piano and sings, is single, takes d/ru/gs

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
k we just need like a few more ppl

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
AshleyZ<3
AshleyZ<3
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Andy Age:15 Personality: You'll have to find out Hair:blond Eyes:A light blue with a little brown Looking for love:not really Other: none

smile
a happy blond who knows that kepting friends close can an can''t be a mistake Big Grin

Love My Way RP

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
k guys lets start *wakes up* *looks in mirror and sees a bush in her hair* *sighs and brushes her hair down* *washes up* *hums while getting dressed: blue tshirt with black longsleeved undershirt that is kinda torn up, skinny jeans, grey converse,black jacket, hair in a messy ponytail*

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

Has anyone heard of Creepypasta??

Words that start with A

-TRICKY QUESTION-