Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

KW please publish, comments also appreciated

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
In life there is love In love there is loss And in loss there Is Life Its the never-ending Cycle We live we love we lose and we keep on living Life goes on We go on And we keep loving And we keep losing We keep on getting back up to face life love and loss

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Love Love stinks It can break your heart and time can heal it But then you go out and break your heart again Why do we try? Why do we keep going? Why do we bother to get up everyday and face the world? Because that's all we can do. We can't stop living We cant stop being We have to go out and break our hearts everyday And hopefully one day we will find someone who can fix your heart Make you whole That is Why we live To find our special someone The one person who has the power to heal your heart So we get up everyday To find that person One day we will One day our heart will be mended and we will be free from the Heartaches We will be whole We will be Happy here is another that i want published if possible

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay here is the last one (probably not) I call it A Broken World What has the world come to? Wars fighting Anger What can we do? Nothing Will it ever end? No Everywhere there will be one person Who can't solve a problem without fighting Who decides that they want more than someone else In this broken world And then we fight People Die Family is forced to move. To find a safe place that isn't really safe at all To try and provide enough to stay alive To keep their heads up and try and live Try to forget what is happening right next door Fighting war pain death They are all part of life We cannot live without them And we cannot life with them We are stuck Try to stop it It wont work But try try try Just try for a better world Try to fix this broken world It is all you can do You may be rewarded with Material things here Material that means nothing Material that means everything Try for a better world and one day you will escape this broken world

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CREATE A SONG

Naruto200 gives Nintendo one last chance.

is the above user your friend?-moved

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

CREATE A SONG

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos