Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

complecated love..

Posted By:
hotsportygirl13_1308174 Lock
hotsportygirl13_1308174
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 259
this roleplay has four main character its kristine- a kind sporty girl serina- a mean rich and popular girl mark- a popular rich hotty jack-rich, a gentle men also hot here is the story.... kristine likes jack but jack likes serina, but serina likes mark but mark likes kristine...mark and jack are bestfriend.. serina and kristine hates each other...four of them tries to make their crushes like them.... u guys can continue the story... i also forgot that u could make up ur own character u can say badwords if u want kk have fun!! btw the part of kristine is taken by me..

complecated love..

Posted By:
hotsportygirl13_1308174 Lock
hotsportygirl13_1308174
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 259
anybody wants to join?

complecated love..

Posted By:
hotsportygirl13_1308174 Lock
hotsportygirl13_1308174
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 259
anyone plz?

complecated love..

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9206
Can I Be My Own Character? Name: Calamity Age: 14 Clothes: Medium Sleeved White Shirt Black Vest Skinny Jeanz Converse With My Name Written On The White Front Part Hair: (Picture)

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...


complecated love..

Posted By:
hotsportygirl13_1308174 Lock
hotsportygirl13_1308174
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 259

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

Can I Be My Own Character?

Name: Calamity
Age: 14
Clothes: Medium Sleeved White Shirt Black Vest Skinny Jeanz Converse With My Name Written On The White Front Part
Hair: (Picture)

ya sure one question...what is ur character a bout like what does she do? is she a a friend of kristine or someone? or somethin else?

complecated love..

Posted By:
hotsportygirl13_1308174 Lock
hotsportygirl13_1308174
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 259
anybody else wants to join plzzzzzzzzzzz?

complecated love..

Posted By:
hotsportygirl13_1308174 Lock
hotsportygirl13_1308174
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 259
anyone?

complecated love..

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9206

"hotsportygirl13" wrote:

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

Can I Be My Own Character?

Name: Calamity
Age: 14
Clothes: Medium Sleeved White Shirt Black Vest Skinny Jeanz Converse With My Name Written On The White Front Part
Hair: (Picture)

ya sure one question...what is ur character a bout like what does she do? is she a a friend of kristine or someone? or somethin else?

Shes The Lonely One

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...


complecated love..

Posted By:
hotsportygirl13_1308174 Lock
hotsportygirl13_1308174
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 259

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

"hotsportygirl13" wrote:

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

Can I Be My Own Character?

Name: Calamity
Age: 14
Clothes: Medium Sleeved White Shirt Black Vest Skinny Jeanz Converse With My Name Written On The White Front Part
Hair: (Picture)

ya sure one question...what is ur character a bout like what does she do? is she a a friend of kristine or someone? or somethin else?

Shes The Lonely One

oh ok

complecated love..

Posted By:
seagirl7991_1252104 Lock
seagirl7991_1252104
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 515
ill be kristine

♥♣☻Sea like the ocean♫♥§


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Help for Newibe's

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Math Quiz

Winter!!!!!!shooo nmmm.......FLU.....

latest videos