Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Push (rp)

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
In this play its where there is a girl whos 13 and a guy whos 24 and a girl whos 22 and an evil guy and the evil ppl here is the plot there are ppl born with gifts there r pushers who can make ppl do anything just by using there minds then there are watchers they see the future and there are movers who move things with there mind and there is the screamers who scream and it slowly kills ppl and there r more but those r the main ones so first the watcher is the 13 year old girl and then the 20 year old man is a mover then the 22 year old girl and one of the bad guys are pushers also there are bad guys one is a girl watcher and then 3 screamers and another mover so tell me who u want to be the gift and your name personality and your real age

I may be the girl whos hair isnt always perfect, and i may be clumsy sometimes..and i may be random and dumb, and me and my friends might fight...but out of those few reasons why i am who i am....i look back and i see that im a girl who maybe...just maybe...likes being UN-perfect

Push (rp)

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
also say if you want to be any of the bad guys pick the gift you want and pick your name

I may be the girl whos hair isnt always perfect, and i may be clumsy sometimes..and i may be random and dumb, and me and my friends might fight...but out of those few reasons why i am who i am....i look back and i see that im a girl who maybe...just maybe...likes being UN-perfect

Push (rp)

Posted By:
Green_Freak Lock
Green_Freak
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Elle Power: Watcher age:13 Other : easily persuaded Edited by: Green_Freak on August 03 at 08:25 PM

Find Me On My Other Account ;D
RaeyneTheRiott.x

Push (rp)

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
plz everyone i need more ppl this play is action and adventres and i need your help

Push (rp)

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sophie Age: 13 Power: Screamer

Push (rp)

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
if u took the time to read this then why dont u just take 2 minutes to write some things down plz

Push (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Calamity 13 ??

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Push (rp)

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
come on if u can read this is u took the time to just write for a min plz i want to make this play work

Push (rp)

Posted By:
Tiffany-girl 15 Lock
Tiffany-girl 15
StarStarStarStar
I need more ppl plz help me

Push (rp)

Posted By:
Etrius_1130871 Lock
Etrius_1130871
StarStarStarStar
Joe 15 mover

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

What was one thing you ate once but will n...

Everything Is Red~

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos