×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
these roleplays are the worst. it's all the same. high school. college. school dance. teen love. girls being kidnapped. there are no plots! it's just 'make your character okay let's start!' and it's really getting on my nerves. look at some other roleplayers sites like Rode Bridge High, the roleplays are detailed and awesome. I also hate that I can't make a paragraph post without people jumping on my for making them read so much. get over it. it's how I like to roleplay and how im gonna continue to roleplay. I had to get all of that off my chest. Edited by: - Unobtainable on August 04 at 06:27 AM


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"- Unobtainable" wrote:

these roleplays are the worst.
it's all the same. high school. college. school dance. teen love. girls being kidnapped.
there are no plots! it's just 'make your character okay let's start!' and it's really getting on my nerves. look at some other roleplayers sites like Rode Bridge High, the roleplays are detailed and awesome.

I also hate that I can't make a paragraph post without people jumping on my for making them read so much. get over it. it's how I like to roleplay and how im gonna continue to roleplay.

I had to get all of that off my chest.

Edited by: - Unobtainable on August 04 at 06:27 AM

Agreed. Roleplays are EXTREMELY annoying.

People Ask Me "Why Are You So Weird?"
I Never Know What To Say...
But Then I Realized...
Why Would I Be Like "This" When I Can Be Like "TTHHHIIISSS!!!!!!"?


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Ecstatic_Edi" wrote:

"- Unobtainable" wrote:

these roleplays are the worst.
it's all the same. high school. college. school dance. teen love. girls being kidnapped.
there are no plots! it's just 'make your character okay let's start!' and it's really getting on my nerves. look at some other roleplayers sites like Rode Bridge High, the roleplays are detailed and awesome.

I also hate that I can't make a paragraph post without people jumping on my for making them read so much. get over it. it's how I like to roleplay and how im gonna continue to roleplay.

I had to get all of that off my chest.

Edited by: - Unobtainable on August 04 at 06:27 AM

Agreed. Roleplays are EXTREMELY annoying.

I mean I love roleplaying but the roleplays on here are just sad.


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
They're not annoying it's just that it needs to be more fun and detailed


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I hate the same ones over and over and over. I used to love roleplaying but its really annoying now.

People Ask Me "Why Are You So Weird?"
I Never Know What To Say...
But Then I Realized...
Why Would I Be Like "This" When I Can Be Like "TTHHHIIISSS!!!!!!"?


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I hope that doesn't happen to me


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Daft" wrote:

When I said I like the idea of a roleplaying board, I didn't think it'd turn out so ... pathetic. .__.

Amen to that.

People Ask Me "Why Are You So Weird?"
I Never Know What To Say...
But Then I Realized...
Why Would I Be Like "This" When I Can Be Like "TTHHHIIISSS!!!!!!"?


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"monkeydoodle4u" wrote:

They're not annoying it's just that it needs to be more fun and detailed

Agreed...


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
thank you AND Ecstatic_Edi YOUR 12 I THOUGHT YOU WERE 9


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"monkeydoodle4u" wrote:

thank you AND Ecstatic_Edi YOUR 12 I THOUGHT YOU WERE 9

No I am 12. Going into 7th grade. Grin I have maturity of a three year old though. Next time you think something hun, check it Wink

People Ask Me "Why Are You So Weird?"
I Never Know What To Say...
But Then I Realized...
Why Would I Be Like "This" When I Can Be Like "TTHHHIIISSS!!!!!!"?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The person below me in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by 346popss
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by jake495
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by coolderp11
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by coolderp11
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by ThePaleWalker636
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by BabyMiracle83
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd