Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Canine Island! Join today! Always open!

Posted By:
trobrox
trobrox
StarStarStar
Canine Island- someone on another site owns this RP. Credit to them. NOTE: You can RP with other people, I don't have to be here! Also, use a dog that is not already RPing with someone... You walk around happily when suddenly everything goes black. You think that you're sleeping. You open your eyes and find yourself in an entirely different place. You shake the sand from your fur and look around. After a little searching, you realize your on an island. There are many dogs around you but one in particular has decided to come to you. The leader? "Will you join me?" These islands are nowhere to be found on Earth, or any planet for that matter. The Canine Islands are somewhere not even in this galaxy.... There is no time, only night and day, there are seasons though. The canines living also grow older... _:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_ News: Weather: sunny, not too many clouds Temperature: 72(Degrees farenheit) Water Temperature: 63(Degrees farenheit) Time: DAY Season: Autumn! Anything Else: the leaves are beginning to change colors, as is the sun. The sun is beginning to turn more of a lighter yellow, though still giving off the same amount of light. Rules!!: -No powerplaying or godmodding -When not in character please use one of these {}, [], (), OOC:, or /\ -Please use good grammer! -You may use 1st or third person, it doesn't matter to me. -Yes you may have as many charries as you want ~i will give you that freedom~ -Be kind to other members, no fighting! -You can be ANY dog/wolf/fox in the whole world. -If you want, your canine may have a power but only one. -Keep it PG -If you read all the rules and unavailable powers, please type "No catz live here" in blue, bold italics -If your canine is having pups.... you get the point....(but please tell me if yours does) -please, unless you are not playing your charrie, dont do txt grammer (Ex: lol, omg, nm) -the only animals there are are fish and the dogs and the mice -I have decided that your canines must know each other for 5 of our days before they can become mates. Then, you will have to wait another 4 days before they can have puppies -Please do not create passed dogs -Do not tell the person you are RPing with to make their dog do something. that's powerplaying which is not allowed -Please only make up to seven charries a week, no more! PS you don't have to make one at all if you don't want to Unavailable Powers: ~Vampires ~Shapeshifting ~Weather ~manipulation of other dogs feelings/minds/thoughts/etc. ~the ability to give another dog a power or choose their own power Form: Name: Gender: What are you?: Breed: Power? (only 1): Pack: Other?: MoonPack Territory: There is a beach surrounding the first island. On the "inside" of this island there are caves, No Shelters(like no clubhouses and cabins and stuff), an inactive volcano in the center that can be used for shelter but usually used for pack meetings and other stuff. (there is no lava!! )there are some small mountains, there is a small forest to the east and a river that flows into the middle of the island in the west. Fish are the only other animal here, they are in the ocean and in the river. The river has a good supply of fresh water. On the beach, there are some palm trees with coconuts and some trees with bananas, and any other fruit you can think of! these can be picked by the canines of the island. To the south, there is a meadow surrounded by pine trees. The meadow is about the size of two houses (the floor area without rooms). The North beach now has a small gulf about the size of your average bedroom. Some large rocks stick out of the water by the beaches hat canines can go onto. ThunderPack Territory: This is a somwhat smaller Island to the South of the first Island. The sand on the beach is a light brown. There are still the same fish and fruits on this island. There are many caves, all of which are black to gray in color. One cave, which is especially for the pack meetings, is a creamy yellowish white color. One other cave is a creamy butterscotch color, it is beside the meetings cave and is used for a hospital. There are a couple mountains but it is mainly flat land. To the East is a lake, it will provide fresh water and fish. The temperature in the lake is fairly warm; canines can swim in it every season but winter. Connected to the lake is a stream leading to the ocean to the west. In the very center of the island in a raised mountain that isn't very steep but is flat on the top. The top is warmer than the ground and there are a couple flowers on it. The grass is also a lush green. It will be used for meetings. The weather is the same as it is on the first island. The forest isn't very thick but there are a lot of trees and paths. MY FORMS Name: Taylor Gender: Girl What are you?: Dog Breed: Black Lab Power?: Telepathetic Pack: Thunderpack Other?: Loves to have fun Name: Bobby Gender: Boy What are you?: Dog Breed: Beagle Power?: None Pack: Moonpack Other: - MoonPack Leader: Bobby *trobrox, no power, beagle* Dogs: Leonard *trobrox, superhearing, golden retriever, Lily's mate* Foxes: Wolves: Mothers: Lily *trobrox, superspeed, golden retreiver* Puppies: Jill *Lily, trobrox, no power, golden retriever* James *Lily, trobrox, no power, golden retriever* Passed: Thunderpack Leader: Taylor *trobrox, telepathetic, black lab* Dogs: Emma *wolvesgirlnice, invisability, st. bernard* Ever *cut arexia, sees future, teacup poodle* Dingo *animal_lover99, transporting, shepard/husky* Foxes: Wolves: Alyssa *monkeydoodle4u, time travel* Mothers: Puppies: Passed: Edited by: trobrox on August 05 at 07:26 PM

Posted By:
wolvesgirlnice
wolvesgirlnice
StarStarStarStarStar
emma girl dog saint bernard invisability thunderpack is only a puppy so i am small

...you know im getting hungry....-chomp!!!-i eated u

so now that ur in my stomach u have
to sing my fave song....twinkle twinkle lil star

twinkle twinkle lil star how i wonder...ow!! the star is bright it is to bright...ow!!-barfs u up-dang!

Posted By:
trobrox
trobrox
StarStarStar
(want to RP later? i'll bbl kk?)

Posted By:
wolvesgirlnice
wolvesgirlnice
StarStarStarStarStar
kay

...you know im getting hungry....-chomp!!!-i eated u

so now that ur in my stomach u have
to sing my fave song....twinkle twinkle lil star

twinkle twinkle lil star how i wonder...ow!! the star is bright it is to bright...ow!!-barfs u up-dang!

Posted By:
trobrox
trobrox
StarStarStar
(plz read the rules smile)

Posted By:
Jelly_Bean_Girl
Jelly_Bean_Girl
Star
TextText No catz live here! (I wanna join. Smiles Female Dog Yellow Lab The power to make the whole world happy at once Thunderpack

Posted By:
cut arexia
cut arexia
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Ever Gender:Girl TypeBig Grinog Breed:teacup poodle Power:can see the future Pack:Thunderpack Other:has hot pink fur is a teacup so very small gets scared easly shy

i dont wanna be your dirty little secret anymore

my_ life_ is_ rainning
be-my-rainbow?

im a Jesus freakin__God lovin__Bible readin__WARRIOR FOR CHRIST

CRIMIANL MINDS IS AMAZING!!!!

oh.my.freaking.poptarts.

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alyssa Gender: Girl What are you?: Dog Breed: Wolf Power? Can shapeshift into anything Pack: starpack Other?: Is wolf puppy that ran away from starpack

Posted By:
cut arexia
cut arexia
StarStarStarStarStar

"monkeydoodle4u" wrote:

Name: Alyssa
What are you?: Dog
Breed: Wolf
Power? Can shapeshift into anything
Pack: starpack
Other?: Is wolf puppy that ran away from starpack

starpack? theres only two options thunder and moon LoL

i dont wanna be your dirty little secret anymore

my_ life_ is_ rainning
be-my-rainbow?

im a Jesus freakin__God lovin__Bible readin__WARRIOR FOR CHRIST

CRIMIANL MINDS IS AMAZING!!!!

oh.my.freaking.poptarts.

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
i ran away from starpack im new to this island

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

Describe the profile pic above you

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Debating tips?

We the Kidz

latest videos