Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Living Lies 2 Runaway rp

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
This is about a bunch of teens in and out of school during winter having problems and not being able 2 deal with them. when they all finally breakdown, they all runaway and meet each other at the same places and try 2 live better lost and together.SIGN UP Rules: no magical powers no vampires no trying 2 be lead all the time

Living Lies 2 Runaway rp

Posted By:
xXMariyahxX
xXMariyahxX
StarStarStarStar
Name:Mariyah Age:14 Gender:Female Personality:Party animal,luvs to play hard to get,Outgoing,Has a bad side Black long hair with red highlights Mixed skin brown eyes Wearing:Black and white converse,Skinny jeans,A black shirt that says"Ima dinosaur so like rawr and stuff XD"

i'm sarcastic most of the time
h

Living Lies 2 Runaway rp

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXMariyahxX" wrote:

Name:Mariyah
Personality:Party animal,luvs to play hard to get,Outgoing,Has a bad side
Black long hair with red highlights Mixed skin brown eyes
Wearing:Black and white converse,Skinny jeans,A black shirt that says"Ima dinosaur so like rawr and stuff XD"

lol on the last part name: Tammy Age: 15 female personality: emo/punk/skater/cutt3r/rocker/quiet but at times loud/party animalxD black hair w/ blue, red, & purple streaks, butterscotch eyes, pale, hair up in messy rockerchic ponytails (2) black tshirt w/ longsleeve undershirt that is striped black and white,black skinny jeans w/ bared spiked belt, red converse, single black fingerless glove, alot of eyeliner, nails painted black problem: might be pr3gnant with her x's b@by

Living Lies 2 Runaway rp

Posted By:
xXMariyahxX
xXMariyahxX
StarStarStarStar

"jellz98" wrote:

"xXMariyahxX" wrote:

Wearing:Black and white converse,Skinny jeans,A black shirt that says"Ima dinosaur so like rawr and stuff XD"

lol on the last part name: Tammy Age: 15 female personality: emo/punk/skater/cutt3r/rocker/quiet but at times loud/party animalxD black hair w/ blue, red, & purple streaks, butterscotch eyes, pale, hair up in messy rockerchic ponytails (2) black tshirt w/ longsleeve undershirt that is striped black and white,black skinny jeans w/ bared spiked belt, red converse, single black fingerless glove, alot of eyeliner, nails painted black problem: might be pr3gnant with her x's b@by

o.O HAVIN A BABY AT 14 -CLICKS TOUNGE- LMAO

h

Living Lies 2 Runaway rp

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
haha lol we just need more ppl

Living Lies 2 Runaway rp

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
its like 3 am where i live...hope my parents dont wake up...Frustrated

Living Lies 2 Runaway rp

Posted By:
xXMariyahxX
xXMariyahxX
StarStarStarStar

"jellz98" wrote:

its like 3 am where i live...hope my parents dont wake up...Frustrated

SAME HERE

h

Living Lies 2 Runaway rp

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
haha wat time is it ovr there???right now it is 2: 55 am 4 me

Living Lies 2 Runaway rp

Posted By:
cut arexia
cut arexia
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXMariyahxX" wrote:

"jellz98" wrote:

"xXMariyahxX" wrote:

o.O HAVIN A BABY AT 14 -CLICKS TOUNGE- LMAO

Name:May Age:11 Gender:Female Personality:Quiet but at the same time loud,outgoin and shy,self harmer(dont judge me), lover, and friend, likes to have fun, loves twilight Gold long hair White skin Yellow eyes french manacure Wearing:PJs it like 3am O_o and a pony tail holder around my wrist problems:divorced parents my dad mite marry a woman 9 years younger and she has 2 brat children my brother hurts me and i self harm

i dont wanna be your dirty little secret anymore

my_ life_ is_ rainning
be-my-rainbow?

im a Jesus freakin__God lovin__Bible readin__WARRIOR FOR CHRIST

CRIMIANL MINDS IS AMAZING!!!!

oh.my.freaking.poptarts.

Living Lies 2 Runaway rp

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
ok cool!!!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Omg Help Dx

Omg Help Dx

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Omg Help Dx