Back left
Back right

Spread your wings and FLY AWAY!!!

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This is about a few teenagers (a flock) who have wings and are being chased by crazy scientists who want their DNA (yes this was inspired by maximum ride) ~~~~ name age clothes color of wings ~~~~ micaela age top layer is brown with white primary feathers orange tanktop with purple shorts ~~~~ ANYBODY WANNA JOIN!! Edited by: •sLeEpInG_sUn• on August 06 at 10:27 AM Edited by: •sLeEpInG_sUn• on August 06 at 10:28 AM

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
anybody? plz!

Posted By:

Thumb
Calamity 14 Medium Sleeve White Shirt Black Vest Skinny Jeans And Converse With Name On Them Black And Red

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yaaaay! Anybody else!!!??

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Andy Age: 12 Cloths: Jeans, A light blue t-shirt, tennis shoes Color of wings: Blue, with a yellow stripe

smile
a happy blond who knows that kepting friends close can an can''t be a mistake Big Grin

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
coolio more plz!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
anybody else? please some more people join!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
nameBlake age13 clothesVest top jeans color of wings blue purple stripe

~ 4,000th post on the 2nd of August, 2016 at 7:27pm

Posted By:

Thumb
How Many More Ppl?

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
thanx for joining! you think that enough and people can just join if they want to

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity