Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Angel's Destination (RP)

Posted By:
skaterprep
skaterprep
StarStarStarStar
___________________ It's about Mackenzie (my character) who's the new kid in school. For some reason, when she smiles it's like a bright angel that has shown the way. On the path in school she finds love and finally has the courage to tell him that she is an angel that is going to every school as her destination back to where she belongs. On the way her other friends help her. _____________________________________________________ Name: Looks: Clothes: Personality: Other: Name: Mackenzie Looks: Curved Black Hair with Brown Highlights Down to Shoulder with Bangs (Looks Japanese), Bright Brown Eyes, Tall, Slender, Small Lips Clothes: Usally wears a japanese scool uniform Personality: Nice, Sweet, Smart, and Charismatic Other: Plays the Piano, Reads a lot, Sings like an Angel, Plays Soccer and Baseball Edited by: skaterprep on August 06 at 07:37 PM

Hee Hee Hee...Hee Hee Hee, what was I laughing about? Well...I really don't remember...

Angel's Destination (RP)

Posted By:
skaterprep
skaterprep
StarStarStarStar
Anyone? Please... This is the best one I made up Frown

Hee Hee Hee...Hee Hee Hee, what was I laughing about? Well...I really don't remember...

Angel's Destination (RP)

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alyssa Looks: Long brown shiny hair with blue ribbon in it/Sparkly brown eyes/is very tall and is tan Clothes: a monkey t-shirt with a skirt Personality: Very nice Angel sometimes might be funny and just can't stop playing basketball! Other loves to play basketball

Angel's Destination (RP)

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danny Looks: Black hair With Colorful highlights. Light Sky Blue Eyes. Tal. Skinny. Full But not Fat Lips. Clothes: Skinny Jeans With Loose tees, or Tanks WIth Sweat Pants. Personality: Nice, Fun , Crazy Wink, Party Girl... Other: Mackenzie is her bestie [ Calls her mack bear! ] Sings Better Than Mack Bear........! Play Piano And Soccer And Softball

):

Angel's Destination (RP)

Posted By:
skaterprep
skaterprep
StarStarStarStar
Dang it we now need a boy.

Angel's Destination (RP)

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
wow ok

Angel's Destination (RP)

Posted By:
skaterprep
skaterprep
StarStarStarStar
Guess we can start ________________ *Looks at the mirror and smiles* Can wait to finish this step back to go home. *Walks outside and sits at bus stop starts singing a little.* Edited by: skaterprep on August 06 at 07:28 PM

Angel's Destination (RP)

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Bye Mom!* walks out of house and waits for bus*

Angel's Destination (RP)

Posted By:
skaterprep
skaterprep
StarStarStarStar
*Looks at her and smiles a glowing smile* Hi

Angel's Destination (RP)

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
*stares at* Hi Who are you?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How long have you been here

Do you love the Philippines???

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Do you love the Philippines???

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos