Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Famous Hollywood Buzz

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
this is about teens with talent either, acting, singing, musicians...they all get a free trip 2 hollywood 2 c if they r good enough 2 be famous. but when they find out that they are only gonna let 3 continue, they all get in huge fights trying 2 be better than others and pranking them so they cant win...JOIN!!!!!!!!!!

Famous Hollywood Buzz

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
name: age: hair: dressed: eyes: other looks: personality: talent: other:

Famous Hollywood Buzz

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Calamity 14 (Picture) Medium Length Medium Sleeve White Black Vest Skinny Jeans Black Converse With My Name On Them

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Famous Hollywood Buzz

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Anna age: 15 hair: black w/ dark red streaks, up in 2 messy rockerchic ponytails dressed: black tshirt, black arm gloves, skinny jeans, thin chain on pocket, black converse eyes: greenish greyish color, alot of eyeliner other looks: pale, few freckles, no acne personality: emo/punk/cutt3r/rocker/outgoing/skater talent: singer, guitarest, loves acting other: single, cuts h3rself, $mokes

Famous Hollywood Buzz

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
ok we just need a few more ppl...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What's everyone doing for halloween?

They won't let me be free

latest videos